Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[RELEASE] BUGFIX for Vampires that have Human Motives

This resolves the issue some players are having with vampire sims having human motives and moodlets like hunger, bladder, and energy.

You can download the bugfix from my wiki: TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource - Expansion Mods

Thanks!
[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)

Comments

• Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    Really awesome of you to make this since I'm sure EA will take their sweet time to deal with it. I don't have this bug in my game right now but if it crops up eventually I'll know where to come for a fix. Thanks!
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    ScheinNightfireScheinNightfire Posts: 8 New Member
    Yay! I can finally properly play my household without Caleb constantly falling asleep everywhere or being unhappy because he's "exhausted" with full vampire energy...
    Thanks a bunch!!
  • Options

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've run into a small conundrum with the bug fix mod...
    It works like a charm for the adult vampires that were having the human needs issues, but my household now has a toddler vampire in it.
    Vamp jr. is, of course, meant to actually have the human needs at this stage in life, but with the bug fix, he never gets tired or hungry or needs to go to the potty. I removed the mod to check that that was actually the reason for the vamp toddler not to have needs decay, and jr. had all his needs decay as normal. The adults, of course, started pretending they weren't vamps and promptly got super nauseous from eating regular food with the withered stomach weakness :p
    I don't think there's anything "important" that I'll not be able to do with vamp jr. if his needs don't decay (though obviously I'll be missing stuff like him getting grumpy from being tired etc.), and the adult vamps are unplayable without the fix, so I plan to just pretend that that's how vamp toddlers are and hope my half-human sim turns out to be human and not vampire on aging up to toddler, so that I can get the full toddler experience with her.
    Nonetheless, I figured I'd mention it somewhere (wasn't sure where to mention it other than here).
    :)
  • Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've run into a small conundrum with the bug fix mod...
    It works like a charm for the adult vampires that were having the human needs issues, but my household now has a toddler vampire in it.
    Vamp jr. is, of course, meant to actually have the human needs at this stage in life, but with the bug fix, he never gets tired or hungry or needs to go to the potty. I removed the mod to check that that was actually the reason for the vamp toddler not to have needs decay, and jr. had all his needs decay as normal. The adults, of course, started pretending they weren't vamps and promptly got super nauseous from eating regular food with the withered stomach weakness :p
    I don't think there's anything "important" that I'll not be able to do with vamp jr. if his needs don't decay (though obviously I'll be missing stuff like him getting grumpy from being tired etc.), and the adult vamps are unplayable without the fix, so I plan to just pretend that that's how vamp toddlers are and hope my half-human sim turns out to be human and not vampire on aging up to toddler, so that I can get the full toddler experience with her.
    Nonetheless, I figured I'd mention it somewhere (wasn't sure where to mention it other than here).
    :)

Hey, this was actually fixed a few days ago :) If you haven't, try re-downloading.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Options

Hey, this was actually fixed a few days ago :) If you haven't, try re-downloading.

Awesome! I will go get the newer version right now then :) Thanks for the info (and for fixing it)!!