Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Sorry if this is late, But thank you very much for the Beautiful House Bree!

You are welcome, dear. I hope your sims are having lots of enjoyment with it sweetie!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @ChelleJo - if you don't mind a slow builder (I only tend to build on the weekends) as soon as your request hits the Open Request list, I'll claim it and direct you to my DNA thread. I absolutely love Lucky Palms and I luuuuurve doing moderns :mrgreen:
  • Options
    xnicholasxnicholas Posts: 9 New Member
    @romagi1 oh ok thank you very much for your comment it replay helped me one last question how long do you think it will be until my request gets claimed
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @blair2396, The Blair is ready!

A real life home. Unfurnished and ready for you to design for your sim! Split level entry, open floor plan, 3 or 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, laundry, deck and 2 or 3 car garage. DNA request for blair2396 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9053006

roof_up_original.jpg

Very beautiful! I really love it :love:
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited March 2017
    @aricarai I'm honored that you would want to accept mine! :smiley: I do intend to use the house for my current family in LP. How long do you think it would take? One weekend? Two? I did lower the budget (I hope that's okay, it's been a bit since I read the rules for posting) but not by much. I lowered it from 150,000 to 125,000 and, of course, lower is fine, too (and I'll be honest, if it went between 125 and 150, it wouldn't be the end of the world).

ETA: And sorry I'm just now seeing your post. Apparently sometime I'm tagged and not notified of it.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @ChelleJo - to be honest, I'd say 4 just to be safe, but even then it might be longer - let's say that I'm meticulously slow. If you need it straight away, I can leave it on the open requests and hopefully one my faster teammates will claim it. Let me know :mrgreen:
  • Options
    xnicholasxnicholas Posts: 9 New Member
    @romagi1 ok thank you for your help
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hello! I'm so sorry for being behind! My graphics card failed, and it was too tedious to update on my phone. I installed the new card about ten minutes ago, and am prepping the March thread now.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @aricarai I'm afraid 4 weeks later I would no longer be playing the family I'm initially wanting the house for. :( I'd still use it whenever I play in Lucky Palm, but I'm wanting a house for my Random Legacy family (the current generation). I'm very honored you want to do it, but if it's okay, I'd like to see if someone that can do it sooner would be willing. :) Thank you so much, though. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    @ChelleJo Hi! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you need to make any updates, please edit your original post (you'll always be able to find the link in the Open Request post). We move our thread to a new one each month, so please join us on our March thread here. I was late creating it due to a gpu fail. Thanks for requesting! Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ~CLOSED~
    Our February thread is now closed. Please join us on our March thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png