Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Reads

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    /pokes her head out of @LadyLobster 's suitcase and waves bye to empty room
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Since I was never completely in, I'm okay with being out. :smile: I do hope we'll continue @cshaner's questions for readers -- those were good. Hmm, should we skip @DreamsInPixels until she's gotten further along with her new story? If so, that means @cshaner will be up next!
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Since I was never completely in, I'm okay with being out. :smile: I do hope we'll continue @cshaner's questions for readers -- those were good. Hmm, should we skip @DreamsInPixels until she's gotten further along with her new story? If so, that means @cshaner will be up next!

The questions still could've been asked about Dusk and Dawn ;)
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    No - I don't want to do the book club anymore.
    Sorry ducks.
    @DreamsInPixels Because you didn't respond to anyone but Lobster (maybe...Froots at the beginning?) I didn't think you were really into the book club thing and were just being polite.

I'm not going to ask anyone to ask questions for me and it seems self serving. Let's just let this PNR thread fade away. :smile:
    We'll have more cool discussions on NOT.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    @DreamsInPixels, oops, sorry! I was going to suggest that, but didn't know if you'd want to go over the story afterwards. For me, it would be painful after the file getting corrupted. On the other hand, if it would encourage you to continue...whichever you prefer.
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    No - I don't want to do the book club anymore.
    Sorry ducks.
    @DreamsInPixels Because you didn't respond to anyone but Lobster (maybe...Froots at the beginning?) I didn't think you were really into the book club thing and were just being polite.

I'm not going to ask anyone to ask questions for me and it seems self serving. Let's just let this PNR thread fade away. :smile:
    We'll have more cool discussions on NOT.

I was into it because it was my idea to begin with, just forgot to actually post my answers since I wrote them before I went to bed. I wrote them on my note app but it's whatevs now.

I never write a lot on the forums unless I copy and paste from the app since my keyboard lags on mobile.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~