Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a few questions...

I've been fighting my bloodlust for this new Vamp pack, lurking to observe the dangers that may lay ahead...

Now that many of you have it, I have a few questions that may affect my plans for gameplay:

1) If a former Vampire is cured and becomes a Vampire again, do they retain their previous Vampire exp points upon turning?

2) Does a child (teen) born of bat woohoo get turning into bat form as an actual bonus? In other words, are the exp points automatically detracted as their first power or is it a real freebie allowing those points to be spent on something else?

3) I've read that Kine (non-Vamp Sims ;) ) can build the Vampire lore skill. Does this mean that if they are turned, they lose the chance to use that as building Vampire exp?
baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm very curious about your question number 3 as well.
  • Options
    ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Sorry but I'm just in love with the little bat baby in your sig... I have no answers...
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    @ExxCee Adorable, isn't he?! <3 Kinda makes ya want one, doesn't it?
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Interesting questions! I'm curious too.
    The first one is actually easy to achieve. At high level vampire lore skill you can create the cure yourself.
    If you're a vamp you can use the cure, and then be turned again ( after getting the first vamp rank.)
    I'm curious however.
  • Options
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I've been fighting my bloodlust for this new Vamp pack, lurking to observe the dangers that may lay ahead...

Now that many of you have it, I have a few questions that may affect my plans for gameplay:

1) If a former Vampire is cured and becomes a Vampire again, do they retain their previous Vampire exp points upon turning?

2) Does a child (teen) born of bat woohoo get turning into bat form as an actual bonus? In other words, are the exp points automatically detracted as their first power or is it a real freebie allowing those points to be spent on something else?

3) I've read that Kine (non-Vamp Sims ;) ) can build the Vampire lore skill. Does this mean that if they are turned, they lose the chance to use that as building Vampire exp?

*decides to creep slowly towards the abandoned shaft and hollers into the batcave* HELLO! *echoes hello...hello...hello* @SimGuruNinja
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    ^^ Bah. Saw this in the morning before the pack was in front of me and lost it until now (when the pack is not in front of me). I don't know the answer to any off the top of my head. I *think* NO, YES, YES. Don't quote me though; I'm not 100%
  • Options
    Okay! LOL Thanks... :p
    At least I have a better idea of what I shouldn't do. :D