Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GOOD NEWS, Everyone! Vampires can MURDER!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've never encountered an emotional death in my game yet and I've been playing for months.

I've witnessed an NPC sim die by electrocution after attempting to fix a coffee maker and one sim die after making a wish at the well.
  • Options
    JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    That could make for a fun black widow.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'm still lol'ing at the thread title :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I like this snippet...

Vampire Visits at Night - While you'll naturally encounter Vampires out and about at night, Vampires can also visit your Sim while they're sleeping, just to get a little drink. Maybe you should turn to the computer to begin learning vampire lore in order to defend against them!
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member

That "Eternally Welcome" trait would be a nice addition to Klepto sims.
    Gives you the ability to lock and unlock doors at other Sims' homes. This will let you visit them at night without rousing anyone from bed. Good for storytelling, though you can't feed on a sleeping Sim and do have to wake them up.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    Can't they also drain a sim's needs with one of their other powers? Then you could literally starve them to death which could work like draining them of all their blood.
  • Options
    PureFusionPureFusion Posts: 6 New Member
    But is there any way for a vampire to kill another vampire?
    I would think that with super speed, super strength 3, moon power 3, and max fitness that my guy could kill Valadius and take his mansion for my coven.
    Maybe sun resistance 3 and drawing him out for a spar/duel could work?
    Garlic immunity could've been coupled with 'poisoning' Valadius?
    I doubt vampire spells would work as Valadius is grand Master.
    I don't want to cheese his death by some mundane fashion. I mean to create an awesome story of my guys ascension
    Curing his vampism and having him die of old age?
    I'm very open to ideas here.
  • Options
    PureFusionPureFusion Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="PureFusion;c-16476640"]But is there any way for a vampire to kill another vampire?
    I would think that with super speed, super strength 3, moon power 3, and max fitness that my guy could kill Valadius and take his mansion for my coven.
    Maybe sun resistance 3 and drawing him out for a spar/duel could work?
    Garlic immunity could've been coupled with 'poisoning' Valadius?
    I doubt vampire spells would work as Valadius is grand Master.
    I don't want to cheese his death by some mundane fashion. I mean to create an awesome story of my guys ascension
    Curing his vampism and having him die of old age?
    I'm very open to ideas here. [/quote]

Nevermind I found out I can just cure him then have him die by laughter or anger with emotional control 3. Not a very epic addition the story I'm Making but at least he doesn't step outside his comfort zone, his first wife would love the opportunity however.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Make somebody angry, then add to it for a bit, then watch them die of a heart attack - because their blood pressure is too high!

At the other side, it could make it terribly easy to kill somebody accidentally - like if you're romancing somebody and they die from flirtyness.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Please don't post in year+ old discussions! If you wanna talk about vampires in The Sims 4 you can try to join in an on-going discussion about them or start your own. :)
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top