Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If i use CC in my house will it show up for others?

TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
When they download my house that has CC in it, will it automatically show up in their game also, or do they have to hunt it down and download it also?

Comments

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited January 2017
    Cc or mods cannot be transfered. You have to find the stuff yourself if you want to use it.
    Those who download modded stuff will be told by the game that a certain amount of objects were missing.
  • Options
    Zafireria wrote: »
    Cc or mods cannot be transfered. You have to find the stuff yourself if you want to use it.
    Those who download modded stuff will be told by the game that a certain amount of objects were missing.

Ahh that sucks. Yup good reason for me not to bother with it.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    TDU90 wrote: »

Ahh that plum. Yup good reason for me not to bother with it.
    Some modders post where the cc is from. But yeah.

• Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member

And plus, browsing CC-included uploads require the "Include CC" box to be checked off, and so not a lot of people notice those types of creations, unfortunately.
  • Options

And plus, browsing CC-included uploads require the "Include CC" box to be checked off, and so not a lot of people notice those types of creations, unfortunately.

Oh thats no good. I havent used any cc so far but i keep seeing a nice fireplace, so i wanted to look for one.One probaby comes with a game pack
  • Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    I personally like downloading sims with CC, I can see what it looks like on and decide if I want it in my game. Usually it is listed where to find it so it's no big deal.