Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So do you think we ll get anything for the 17th anniversary of the sims?

Comments

• Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    I would love that old lady from the sims 1 to come back. She would hit you with her purse if you were showing too much affection in public. :D I would also like fire fighters and burglars and police officers back as well. Also in one of the future packs I would love to see a return of plant sims and big foot (I remember him in the sims 2.)
  • Options
    dancenow13dancenow13 Posts: 160 Member
    Did we get anything for the 16th anniversary? I don't think we're going to get anything lol
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Maybe a llama or the social bunny :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    dancenow13 wrote: »
    Did we get anything for the 16th anniversary? I don't think we're going to get anything lol

No silverware at all.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member

I feel the same way, I am not sure we even got anything for any of the Anniversaries, but I hope we do, :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2017

I feel the same way, I am not sure we even got anything for any of the Anniversaries, but I hope we do, :)

Well this year it falls close to Valentine's Day.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

Well this year it falls close to Valentine's Day.

It falls on the same date each year...
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    The only thing I really want are firefighters, but having any game feature that is missing would be nice!
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    "classic objects"
    How about a small telescope finally? ;)
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Keks_Milch wrote: »
    "classic objects"
    How about a small telescope finally? ;)

PLEASE SO MUCH! That would be a reason for my Sims to have a balcony, because otherwise they won't use it for anything but getting somewhere else faster anyways. And I actually like balconies, they are just incredibly useless.
    My very first Sim family actually had a telescope on the balcony, and sometimes the mother would get up early and then look into the night sky. If I wanted to recreate that experience in this game, it would look pretty much like this:
    7iTfrOS.png
    (although in this case, I actually managed to make it look decent, but that's not a balcony ;) )
  • Options
    Omac16Omac16 Posts: 118 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Doing the maths I've just realised I was 9 when the first sims game came out. *feels weird*

I was born in 1998.... I was so young! Lol
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Omac16 wrote: »
    Doing the maths I've just realised I was 9 when the first sims game came out. *feels weird*

I was born in 2000... LATE APRIL 2000. That means I was almost -3 months old when the first one came out :D
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    I want a small microscope soo bad lol
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Omac16 wrote: »

I was born in 2000... LATE APRIL 2000. That means I was almost -3 months old when the first one came out :D

My truck is older than you. ;)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    This is a weird one, since most the stuff I want for ts4 would have to be DLC. But I want parents to tell their teenagers off and ground them. I thiink you can tell them off anywho, not sure, but they don't do it autonomously and there don't seem to be any consequences for skipping school. Plus sneaking out would be cool again.

I don't know if I want curfews though because when I first discovered them I was playing my first teenage sim, I was at the beach and then police cars showed up and I was like... Whaat... And kinda just made him run everywhere and he kept getting taken back and I kept going out again... And then the other time I was getting my recently turned teenage sim plastic surgery bc I wanted to edit his face and the police just kept coming and teleporting him back home and his dad kept having rants at him so..

A player-controllable curfew would be fantastic -- you could have one family that's really strict and another where anything goes.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited January 2017
    So based on what Simscommunity has found there is suppose to be a triple boost week for relationships and romance sometime soon. Makes sense since next month is Valintines. I would also assume that maybe some new romance associated interactions or objects/cas will be added. Maybe they plan on adding the heart bed or heart hot tub :wink:

A question I have is just when needs that patch will happen?
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I'd like a Plumbob trophy or painting.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited January 2017
    A door bell and the return of the paperboy would be classic.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited January 2017
    Uzone27 wrote: »

If the paperboy/girl is added back my hope is that they will be an optional service much like it is in rl and if you want one you pay them at the end of the week and if you don't they egg your house :lol:

I know I will not be using him/her because I hated getting a paper everyday and in the end just throwing them in the trash.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »

If the paperboy/girl is addef bavk my hope is that they will be an optional service much like it is in rl and if you want one you pay them at the end of the week and if you don't they egg your house :lol:

I know I will not be using him/her because I hated getting a paper everyday and in the end just throwing them in the trash.

Fair enough, but it's kinda like wanting unbreakable toilets.
    ...(but yeah I sometimes turned them off as well) except...newspapers did have some usefulness with coupons, obituaries, sales and announcements of Showtime events etc... In TS2 you could build logic with crosswrords.

But I admit they were annoying at times.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    What is this about getting something from each past game last year? What did we get?
  • Options

I'd like these, too. I miss newspapers.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »

If the paperboy/girl is addef bavk my hope is that they will be an optional service much like it is in rl and if you want one you pay them at the end of the week and if you don't they egg your house :lol:

Fair enough, but it's kinda like wanting unbreakable toilets.
    ...(but yeah I sometimes turned them off as well) except...newspapers did have some usefulness with coupons, obituaries, sales and announcements of Showtime events etc... In TS2 you could build logic with crosswrords.

But I admit they were annoying at times.

The newspaper feed (someone's moved or given birth, etc,) could be an on/off option on our phones.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    What is this about getting something from each past game last year? What did we get?
    We got the clown painting from TS1, grilled cheese aspiration from TS2 and klepto trait from TS3.
  • Options
    Simanite wrote: »
    We got the clown painting from TS1, grilled cheese aspiration from TS2 and klepto trait from TS3.
    Um I've never used any of them and never will so it's no surprise I didn't know about them. I hope if we do get something it's a little better.