Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crazy freezing and Sims not sitting

Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
Since the patch my game has been freezing like crazy, sometimes nothing works not even trying to exit to desktop. When I do get out then go back in it mostly acts right for a bit.

Another issue since the patch is that Sims no longer sit to eat or watch television unless I direct them first.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Is this on a mod-free, CC-fee game? (Just checking - lots of the issues we're seeing have been mod/CC-related.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    I have MC Command Center installed but I can't for he life of me remember if the game was the same way before I reinstalled the updated mod. I'll go remove it and see if it's better.
  • Options
    Saunta2 wrote: »
    I have MC Command Center installed but I can't for he life of me remember if the game was the same way before I reinstalled the updated mod. I'll go remove it and see if it's better.

MCCC has updated twice (at least) since this patch. Might want to just reupdate.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Ok will do. But so far I can say they still stand to eat and watch TV. Will reupdate mods and continue to check for the freeze.
  • Options
    yamaqiyyamaqiy Posts: 3 New Member
    My Male sims disappeared from my saved games and my female sims would not move or do anything I commanded them to do. I removed default mods went back in game and my female sims are working and following commands. Thank Goodness! .. But my male sims are still gone and I have no idea on how to get them back. They are not even in the relationship bar in my saved games.. totally vanished. Anyone have any solutions?
  • Options
    yamaqiy wrote: »
    My Male sims disappeared from my saved games and my female sims would not move or do anything I commanded them to do. I removed default mods went back in game and my female sims are working and following commands. Thank Goodness! .. But my male sims are still gone and I have no idea on how to get them back. They are not even in the relationship bar in my saved games.. totally vanished. Anyone have any solutions?

To get them back, you'll need to roll back your save to an earlier state. See the link in my signature.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I've noticed my sims standing up all the time aswell. Worse, when I direct them to food they put it in their inventory instead of eating it.
    It'll be really fun trying to pinpoint that one down !