Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Age specific traits (inspired by toddler traits)

The big thing that got me about the recent patch was the age specific traits.

They are amazing, and directly affect how the toddler acts, reacts and learns!

I think it would be amazing to add age specific traits that can be added as a sims age up (having the previous one removed) that has more of an effect on the way a sim acts.

I specifically thought about the idea when thinking about teens and the mood swings from sims 3.

(preface i'm not that creative so some of my ideas for sure need a tweaking but its just rough examples to get a point across)

I was thinking stuff like:

Anti social where teen sims build relationships slower but build skills like gaming, logic etc faster.
Moody teens will randomly swing into a bad mood for no reason! Maybe its their hormones kicking in?
A* student, Teens complete homework faster
Popular, Teens gain relationships faster with other teens

Brat: Kids who don't get enough attention/ new toys become angry easily
Golden child: Kid sims gain family relationships faster and have a boots to skill gain

Golden Age: Elders fun decreases slower as they enjoy their golden year
OAG (Old age grump): elders become irratible easier, find it hard to gai realationship with younger sims.

I hope thats some good examples and people understand what i'm on about. I'd love for something like this to come in a generations style EP. I feel it would help differentiate between the diffrent ages.

tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
//Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //