Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free Toddlers that are amazing?

All is forgiven, EA. I'm not ever crying over loading screens anymore. We can finally have regular gameplay back. All I need is Pets and Weather, and I'm 100% lol I went from not playing Sims 4 in about 6-7mnths, to an all day binge. I can't wait to repeat tomorrow!
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    these sims still have no souls. nothing is forgiven from my side. i wanted to toddlerbinge after months if not playing. i made it for one simday, i just can't get over how shallow and samesame all teens/ya/a/e are. soulless, shallow samesims all around.
    simming on through.
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    I actually am starting to prefer the Sims 4 over The Sims 3. But then again, I didn't care for an open world because of how laggy it made my game. I think their personalities are just fine too (: Im glad you are enjoying your game!
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    TDU90 wrote: »
    glorifica wrote: »
    these sims still have no souls. nothing is forgiven from my side. i wanted to toddlerbinge after months if not playing. i made it for one simday, i just can't get over how shallow and samesame all teens/ya/a/e are. soulless, shallow samesims all around.

I feel that way about sims 3. Thats how subjective it is. I feel that the sims are more alive now.Its totally up to interpretation

I do hate though when someone creates a positive post about how much they are enjoying thenselves playing and then someone comes along with a post just to take away from the original message. Thats just me though. I dont like sims 3 and i do think the ts3 is the least fun but i dont go to the fun or happy ts3 threads and say negative things.

OP i agree with you.
    While I agree with that to some extent, when an OP says 'all is forgiven', isn't it allowed to add a 'not for me' to that? I think it is, because the OP suggests everything is 100% cool now and it isn't for everyone. As for me, I find it unforgivable people had to guess for more than two years if they would come in the first place, they had to play the game with a serious, deeply felt gap - that was excused in quite insulting ways (ya, sorry but you guys didn't play with them see, so we removed them) - for over two years and I'm also quite mad it took players anger to add a life stage that feels the most fleshed out from all life stages in this game and more fleshed out than the same stage in the predecessors. It means they can do it, so why haven't they. These are all feelings I'm coping with right now and I won't spoil happy topics with it, but I sure will express that opinion in an 'all is forgiven' topic.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Since I've enjoyed the game from the very beginning for me adding toddlers is icing on the cake. After seeing how awesome they are I can see why it took so long to bring them back. I am encouraged to think that eventually other life stages will be fleshed out. I think they pushed the limits of what they could do with toddlers and hopefully other life stages will benefit from that also.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'm so happy that Toddlers are back and now I can't wait for Pets! I think they did a fantastic job with Toddlers and I don't even remember anymore that we waited so long in order to have them. My gameplay is perfect again, I'm so, so excited!
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited January 2017
    I've always enjoyed playing TS4 (and switching over made me stop enjoying TS3, even though 3 remains amazing) but the lack of toddlers always made me angry and upset. I could never play how I wanted to. There are still things that annoy me (same height teens, lacking retail stores, non-animated elevators) but overall I am very happy with TS4 now and excited for its future. :sunglasses:
  • Options
    glitterberry16glitterberry16 Posts: 28 New Member
    THANK YOU MAXIS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO POST THIS!!!!!!

I feel the same ways as above posters. ^^

Next should be kitties and seasons. :#

Now I'm going to go be a hermit and hide from society for the next two days powergaming this update.