Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-trailer for Vamps is up!

luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    I'm so excited
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,528 Member
    Glowing eyes and old Victorian house in the background!!!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited January 2017
    wow.. that was fantastic. the smooth transition from sim to monster is what i was hoping for, not a whole new form like aliens, so i hope that's how it is in game. i seriously can't wait for this pack. :love:
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,528 Member
    edited January 2017
    Wait...do I see gargoyles on the roof and iron fences? Did they use some of my suggestions?! Gaaah!

*edit - They DID use gargoyles, there's one on the ground on the lower right by the graveyard!!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I love it! The little scream scared me a bit the volume was too high
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Cant wait for the real trailer to arrive!
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Do we finally get the 'Scared' emotion? :}
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options

No clue. But I hope so. Its the perfect moment to release it. Maybe in the Patch before the pack release.
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    The very first bit before he transforms is amazing. We're getting new creepy trees! :D
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

It would make sense... maybe they'll patch it in?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    All I can say is... Those veins. <3
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I guess I better start working on my "Creepy Cullens" who live down the street lol
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    My impressions:

- I like that they're going the "scary" traditional vampire route. This also gives me hope for a "scared" emotion.
    - I love the world in the background (the fog, the trees, that house!), but I'm worried about the use of the word "escape". Will it just be a special destination world (like career lots) available to supernaturals only? I hope not.
    - I'm not sure about the red eyes when the vampire is is his "normal" form. I hope vampires can have different eye colors (even if they turn red when they attack).
  • Options
    CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    edited January 2017
    My impressions:

- I like that they're going the "scary" traditional vampire route. This also gives me hope for a "scared" emotion.
    - I love the world in the background (the fog, the trees, that house!), but I'm worried about the use of the word "escape". Will it just be a special destination world (like career lots) available to supernaturals only? I hope not.
    - I'm not sure about the red eyes when the vampire is is his "normal" form. I hope vampires can have different eye colors (even if they turn red when they attack).

Your second point - available only to supernaturals when in vampire form. They can only be vampires in this special hidden world - it's what I'm worried about with this GP.

I hope they show enough tomorrow to put my fears to rest about this.

Also, the red glowing eyes? Hopefully only when they're attacking? I hope they aren't polite vampires like in TS3.
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I need this sim in my game. LIke, right now.
  • Options
    My impressions:

Your second point - available only to supernaturals when in vampire form. They can only be vampires in this special hidden world - it's what I'm worried about with this GP.

Also, the red glowing eyes? Hopefully only when they're attacking? I hope they aren't polite vampires like in TS3.

Agreed! No more polite vampires!! I'd be OK with "asking for permission to bite" as long as there is also an option to forcefully feed on a prey :[ And I hope vampires can kill sims if they drink too much...but I'm not counting on this...
  • Options
    My impressions:

Agreed! No more polite vampires!! I'd be OK with "asking for permission to bite" as long as there is also an option to forcefully feed on a prey :[ And I hope vampires can kill sims if they drink too much...but I'm not counting on this...

On the flip side, I hope we can have hunters who slay vampires! That would be so awesome, maybe somebody can mod it in like it was for TS3. I'm totally making a Buffy (as long as my concern about where vampires exist is put to rest).
  • Options
    Aliens are also not exclusively in Sixam. They roam the towns like any sims. The only diffrence is, they do that in disguise, so we have to find out wich townies are aliens, and I see that as a good thing.
    So I dont see why Vampires should be restricted to Forgotten Hollow.
  • Options
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    Aliens are also not exclusively in Sixam. They roam the towns like any sims. The only diffrence is, they do that in disguise, so we have to find out wich townies are aliens, and I see that as a good thing.
    So I dont see why Vampires should be restricted to Forgotten Hollow.

I'm worried that Forgotten Hollow is restricted to vampires (not the other way around). It would make absolutely no sense to restrict vampires to a world! I really hope Forgotten Hollow is just another neighborhood (like Newcrest, or Windenburg) and not just a destination world. If it's a destination world, I hope it's like Granite Falls and not like Sixam or the career lots.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,301 Member
    Scary! :o
  • Options
    I think you guys are missing what I'm saying.

They can live anywhere as a human.

It's when they transform into vampires that they "escape to Forgotten Hollow". Vampires can only be vampires in their special world.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and that the trailer tomorrow shows that because it's one of my biggest concerns about this GP.
  • Options
    It is either a vacation world like Granite Falls or a neighborhood like magnolia promenade.
    A hidden Lot would be great, but it would not be announced as one of the big feautures of that Pack.
    In Get to work, the Workspaces were not announced as a big feauture, but as a part of one of the mein feautures.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    but as a part of one of the mein feautures.

Are those special chow mein features? :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

It's when they transform into vampires that they "escape to Forgotten Hollow". Vampires can only be vampires in their special world.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and that the trailer tomorrow shows that because it's one of my biggest concerns about this GP.

I hope that it's more like hotel transilvania.
    Vampires escape to that world to get away from the sun. I have a feeling that it's going to be always dark/foggy there, so that vampires that are tired from hiding from the sun inside their homes can walk freely there.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options

Oh my God...I didn't even think of that. Now I'm scared. That would ruin the experience for me.

If this was any other sim game, I'd say it's impossible that the developers would restrict vampires to one world. But this is The Sims 4 and anything can happen. I also said it was impossible that the developers would add uneditable apartments, and it is what we got, so...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top