Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Is The Worst Reboot?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Teen Titans Go is the worst for me.

I loved Teen Titans as a kid. Still do now as an adult. It was an amazing blend of the comic book characters/action that I loved with some great comedy thrown in at times. There were many emotional scenes, great life lessons to show, and just great stories. It was basically like the other great DC cartoons that were made since the early 90s (Batman: The Animated series, Superman: The Animated series, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited). So for years, after the show ended, I was always wishing to see its return.

I was super happy when I heard they were finally bringing it back. But then I read the direction they were taking with it. Then I saw the animation. And finally, I watched the first episode, and I was honestly disgusted. I remember when I read they wanted to take this series in a more comedic route than action one. That first episode was awful. The original series had plenty of funny moments in it, all of which were better than the comedy in that episode. Spongebob Squarepants had better, less immature humor than that.

I never watched another episode again. I'll just keep rewatching the original series and continue to enjoy that. This was a long rant on it, and it is a little over-dramatic for a tv show, but it's hard for me not to be when this was a show I loved and had wanted to see return for years, only to get this disappointment of a show.

I would probably say the same of the new Powerpuff Girls show, but I never watched an episode of it, but based on the video I saw of them "twerking", I think I'd hate it plenty as well.