Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone play any of Natsume's Harvest Moon games?

They were my first video game. Lots of fun! I thought they were the best. Recently i feel like they've been going downhill x( But the games are great for writers! There's a lot you can do with them via fan fiction!

What games have you played? Which ones are your favourites? My favourite game is Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town, Sunshine Islands and Animal Parade! :)

Comments

• Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Yes, I love them! I haven't played many but I have played the old Back to Nature one and A New Beginning. I love Rune Factory even more, though~ I enjoy the dungeon crawling style of it, it's a nice change of pace in between the farming and crafting :3 I've played all 4 of those! I'm sad they're not making anymore it was such a good series!
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    edited December 2016
    @ByondTime89 I didn't know they weren't making anymore :( That's not cool :( I didn't follow the series, but there's a large fan base for it. That must've disappointed a lot of people.
    I've played both! :) You should try the gamecube games. They're pretty good!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I loved Animal Parade and Tree of Tranquility. I never enjoyed the games for handheld consoles as much. Actually, funny you should mention it, I was playing for a little while a couple weeks back. I found it a bit tedious though. Once you work out a good formula, it's just the same thing, day in and day out, until you are able to get your next cut scene. Take care of animals, take care of crops, greet villagers and give gifts, while simultaneously foraging, then fish/mine/chop wood until your energy runs out. Repeat. I really want to marry Chase though :kissing_heart:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻