Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Octagonal Wilderness Window - more broken now (updated with screenshots)

Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
Hi, I know that this Octagonal Wilderness Window has missing images in it (multipliers) for many years and for this reason isn't possible to find for it working unlocked stencils on Exchange (I've used Clara's images from MATY for it for many years for fix that window in my game).
But now, with post ITF Store clean reinstall, I've found in it wall entering in glass part from both upper diagonal parts of frame (at level of dragonfly and frog stencil part). I wonder, ITF has broken wall cutout on that window, cus I've never noticed that bug before?
Is there some way to fix it ... maybe replace wallmask _IMG with _IMG from another window - I'm not able to create my own _IMG for that. Or can you give me advice, please, if some modder had already done it?
I have asked to look at this window at one from my friends and from images, what she send me, I have seen, that she has the same bug.
(Similar bug present in Clearstory Rectangular Window after LP release).
I'm asking you, Sims 3 players, for external link at fix, because there were many bug-fixes requests directed at EA, but very few interest to repair game-store content broken with patches or neglect and now is TS3 leaved alone without be fixed near nothing.
(PS: That window is still selled for 81 SP and only window from Animals Abound sets what I've never don't needed to touch, is called "Unbroken Window").
"My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
Post edited by Bily_jednorozec on

Comments

• Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited December 2016
    A little update:
    I have obtained from my friend permission to use her in-game-screenshots of that window - also it shows brokeness too:
    30711064453_e12ee36eea_b.jpg
    31373338152_e8977ba8a9_b.jpg
    31520116775_46d78a2c6c_b.jpg
    Some advice, please? How can I create (edit) wall mask _IMG for it? Or do you know about some mod-fix for it?
    Post edited by Bily_jednorozec on
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).