Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Vintage Glamour

Comments

• Options
    scurvycapnscurvycapn Posts: 12 New Member
    My butler will be named Cornelius Longfellow. Since we can't adjust heights, I'll make him a beanpole to give the illusion he lives up to his surname.
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Hmm. All the obvious references came to mind first -- Jeeves, Alfred, Mr. Boddy, Lurch, Jarvis -- but I think I finally came up with an original one of my own. I'll hire a French gentleman named Girard Montclaire. I'm thinking his traits will be Snob, Romantic and Neat.

(And who knows -- I do have the Spooky Stuff pack -- perhaps I'll make Lurch too, just for fun.) :wink:
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    I'm going to have a male butler and call him Mr. Belvedere. I always loved that show when I was a kid.
  • Options
    KittensMeow10KittensMeow10 Posts: 161 Member
    I'd name my butler Alfred Buttington. But we'd just refer to him as Buttington.
  • Options
    angelsue365angelsue365 Posts: 85 Member
    mine would be male,his name would be Charles Montgomery and he would mirror Carson from downton abby
  • Options
    EthyrdudeEthyrdude Posts: 268 Member
    Ms. Pendlebrook, daughter of the late Lord and Lady Pendlebrook will be showing up to butle at the Estate. Thank you for this opportunity, and good luck to all!
    On a planet far, far away.
  • Options
    AsiaW247AsiaW247 Posts: 10 New Member
    I would hire a male butler named Malcolm H. Arringsworth II of Chichester.
  • Options
    TheHoodedPikachuTheHoodedPikachu Posts: 19 Member
    Id name him either Sebastian Michaelis or Claude Faustus
  • Options
    Tarante11aTarante11a Posts: 186 Member
    edited December 2016
    Alfred Cholmondley-Warner

*Has* to be Alfred as a first name, doesn't it?

And 'Cholmondley' is pronounced 'Chumly,' and the name comes from a character created by Harry Enfield. Mr Cholmondley-Warner is an old-fashioned television presenter. He spends most of his time discussing the 'peculiarities' of the lower classes in 1930s Britain.

My second choice would be Barrington Boullion-Spoon.
  • Options
    SimmingLoveSimmingLove Posts: 280 Member
    My butler would be named (she would be female) Giselle Montgomery. She SEEMS like a nice butler, but she has it out for this family and will stop at nothing to ruin their lives >:)
  • Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    Winchester Ingleburger and he will be nicked Winnie the poo, especially if my sims keep clogging the toilet! Good lucky ducky!!
  • Options
    PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway :) I'd name my butler Sir William Fancypants.
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • Options
    pipsqueeakpipsqueeak Posts: 10 New Member
    Garfield Leopold McGillicutty. After being liberated from Bellacourt Manor, he is ready to serve a new family who will appreciate what Garfield has to offer beyond his talent for potato scrubbing. :p
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,585 Member
    I´ll name my butler James Parkins. James because of the famous Dinner for One and Parkins is the surname of the butler in a book I published myself.

Thanks for the give away. :)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    neatssneatss Posts: 2 New Member
    My butler is going to be called Bucky Felini. He will love children and cooking for the family.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    His name will certainly be Reginald Cavendish. And if anyone shortens his name in any way possible... well, he is said to be a master at throwing plates like discuses across the room ;)
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    His name will certainly be Reginald Cavendish.

Although he might get a middle name, I didn't decide on that part yet.
  • Options
    knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    William Whetherly III
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez... That way, when my teens have house parties and he sees the state of everything he can exclaim - "Thees ees a deesaster!". And I may just invite Mr Moseby for visits so he can go "Oh Mr Moseeeeby!".

Esteban did really enjoy working at Tipton hotel, but he decided it was a time for a change - to get away, to a place where he hopefully didn't have to swing from chandeliers and catch falling vases and Mr Moseby's all the time. A butler at the poshest household in Boston seemed the perfect fit!

He already has a lot of experience, despite being a bellboy and not a butler - no doubt from taking care of Zack and Cody's messes. Extra bonus, the household he will care for have two troublemaker brother and sisters, much akin to Zack and Cody! He's sure to have a great time at his (possible) new job.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    The wealthy branch of my legacy family needs a butler who is classy and sturdy, to keep things at good standards around their mansion so they can focus fully on their music skills, social lives and running their fancy restaurants. I picture a snobbish, strict elderly woman who doesn't let the kids boss her around, but is firm with them and makes sure they keep their rooms tidy and do their homework every day. She is an excellent cook, and can't stand when things are dirty. But she's a little to fond of helping herself to some juice at the bar when nobody is looking. Her name is Hildegard Magdalena von und zu Schwarzwald.
  • Options
    KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    My butler would be named Arthur Rich and the kids would annoy him by calling him Artie. Thank you so much for this giveaway!
  • Options
    ChanneyChanney Posts: 27 Member
    I would name him Reginald Archibald Pennywise III. Of course the kids would call him Reggie and he would smile but curse them under his breath.
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    Male named Augustus Milverton.

Thanks for this giveaway!
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    Thank you for hosting a giveaway!

I would name by butler "Callahan Upsnot". The second "L" is silent and he gets very bent out of shape if you pronounce it whilst summoning him. You may find a little something extra in your next meal or notice your pristine white clothes have turned a subtle pink hue fresh out of the wash.

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    ace1125ace1125 Posts: 3 New Member
    I would make a male butler names Beauregard Humphrey