Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF a slower body change or less calories in food mod ?

CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
The title says it all.
I don't wish to install the no muscle / no fat mod, because I have a bodybuilder sim in my main save ; I just wish that my sims didn't get fat just after 3 days eating ordinary food. Or at least, not that fast. And that if they start exercising to lose that weight, they combine both max body fat and muscle mass in the end. I'd still like them to gain more muscle if they wish, but not that fast and easily.
So, if there is something that allows much more progressive and slower body shape changes ?
Or, if it's possible to make something like this by myself, does somebody know what are the files that control body shape and calories in food ?
I googled and looked on MTS, I found nothing.

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Candyd wrote: »
    The title says it all.
    I don't wish to install the no muscle / no fat mod, because I have a bodybuilder sim in my main save ; I just wish that my sims didn't get fat just after 3 days eating ordinary food. Or at least, not that fast. And that if they start exercising to lose that weight, they combine both max body fat and muscle mass in the end. I'd still like them to gain more muscle if they wish, but not that fast and easily.
    So, if there is something that allows much more progressive and slower body shape changes ?
    Or, if it's possible to make something like this by myself, does somebody know what are the files that control body shape and calories in food ?
    I googled and looked on MTS, I found nothing.

You might take a look at MC Command Center and see if its CAS module might offer what you're wanting. On the Description Page, scroll (way) down, you'll see a Modules table, a couple of pictures, and then Spoiler Buttons for MC and each (non-adult) module on that site. MC CAS is the one for appearance settings.

You would need the MC Script & Package file, also. The others are optional, and more info on all of it is under those spoiler buttons. :)

If you like what you see, let me know here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-ask-here#latest/

I love talking about MC with people! :)
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    And that if they start exercising to lose that weight, they combine both max body fat and muscle mass in the end.
    That actually doesn't happen if you use the treadmill. That is the only fitness device that simply reduces the fat of a Sim, without adding muscles.
    To make them lose their gained muscles, just stop training for a while.
  • Options
    @egwarhammer I've considered using MCCC for a while, but for the moment I've played TS4 only for a week so I'm still making a list of the things I'd like to correct and how I can adjust MCCC's settings to my personal taste before I play with it. It seems like what I'm looking for isn't present in its settings but maybe MonitorPhysique with setting new body shape limits can have nice results ? I'll try it when I install it. And I hope on long term to gain the knowledge to create a mod that can have the effects I want if nobody else creates one.
    Thank you for the idea :smile:

@Pancakesandwich It's interesting to know, thank you for the advice :smile:
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member

No problem :smile:
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    @egwarhammer I've considered using MCCC for a while, but for the moment I've played TS4 only for a week so I'm still making a list of the things I'd like to correct and how I can adjust MCCC's settings to my personal taste before I play with it. It seems like what I'm looking for isn't present in its settings but maybe MonitorPhysique with setting new body shape limits can have nice results ? I'll try it when I install it. And I hope on long term to gain the knowledge to create a mod that can have the effects I want if nobody else creates one.
    Thank you for the idea :smile:

MC broke with the new patch. Haven't seen DP online yet tonight. Hang loose and give him a chance to get it updated for 1.25's patch.
  • Options
    Yes, I'll wait a bit before I install. I want to identify what settings I need to change before installation anyway.