Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimMeapolis - New World for Living or University for School

SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Welcome to SimMeapolis, a bustling city and home to the elite Sim University, home of the Llamas! This world is a complete stand alone town with lots of bars and lounges, parks, ports and more to enjoy. It is updated with all lot types except that which was added with Into the Future. If you are using the Nraas Careers mod, you can use this world to live in and not have to leave for school or use CC rabbit hole rugs. But the beauty of this world is that it can also completely replace the error ridden EA University world. So if you had a rural sim dreaming of going to school in the big city - those dreams just became a reality!

I have not been able to find as of yet a world that can replace EA's university one but now there is one!! I am so excited to finally be able to "go to college" without using rabbit hole rugs or mods and be able to complete my degree with things to do and not have constant crashing and routing errors!!!

Check it out at: mysimrealty.com

Screenshot-903.jpg

Screenshot-931.jpg

Screensdfhot-932.jpg

Screenshot-937.jpg
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    The original version looks like a great option for playing in a city without the issues from too many sims being already in town.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    This is exciting! Thanks for posting here about it. There are a lot of us out here still playing TS3 and still appreciating all the hard work that world builders put in to make great worlds for us to play in. :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    I love your worlds.I'm looking forward to giving this a go.
  • Options
    MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member

@SimRealtor I checked out your downloads and there are no instruction on how to install the replacement for Sims University in the zip file. Not sure what to do with the zip contents.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top