Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too much poor food

Can we tone down the frequency that player-controlled sims make poor food? This is especially troublesome for "vegetarian" meals.

I get it, tasty faux-meats are somewhat of a rarity, even with all the advancements in food science, but it still doesn't make logical sense that a salad made with high quality produce by a high skilled sim should come out "poor" just because it's vegetarian-safe.

If it were restricted to low skill levels, I'd understand, but having 1 out of every 5 vegetarian meals come out normal is ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    VoeilleVoeille Posts: 474 Member
    Sim2Spore wrote: »
    (...) I get it, tasty faux-meats are somewhat of a rarity (...)

Most of faux-meats are great, soya for the win ;)

But well if what you describe is the case in the game, they should do something about it, as it seems to me that they kind of imply that being a vegetarian is not good because you’re stuck with poor food.
    “Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
    Pond & Sea Water Overhaul (TS2)
    Simblr (my TS2 CC)
    MTS Profile
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    It's not happening in my game tho. But then again my sims have a level 10. Sometimes you just have to make your sim cook that dish over and over again until they 'master' it. Previously my sim tried a tuna casserole for the first time (and this was a loooong time ago), and he didn't get it to be excellent. But after a while, he managed to get it to be excellent.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    VirtualPets65VirtualPets65 Posts: 133 Member
    Try using the highest quality fridge and stove-I switched to those once I got enough simoleons,and that put an end to the poor quality food. Having your Sims be level 10 in cooking,baking and gourmet cooking may help as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.