Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I have a painter sim paint a family portrait?

I know I can have my sim painter "paint from reference" and it's taking a photo as a sim of something and the sim will paint it. I had painter sims before, but I never reached far into the painter job. So I never learned if that was an option eventually if I could have my sims all sit together & pose for a painting. I'd love it if that is a thing I could do in Sims 4 :D I love the paintings my sims do, they are so cute x3 I'd love it if I could have one paint a family portrait. :3 I'd love to hang it in the house.

Comments

• Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    That is not an official option unfortunately. :/ That would be really cool. The best thing u will be able to do is try to get them to sit together and paint from reference like you said. There's really nothing else u can do. Maybe they will make that a feature one day. Here's to hope
  • Options
    AnitalifegurlAnitalifegurl Posts: 281 Member
    That is not an official option unfortunately. :/ That would be really cool. The best thing u will be able to do is try to get them to sit together and paint from reference like you said. There's really nothing else u can do. Maybe they will make that a feature one day. Here's to hope

Thanks SparklePlumley :) Yeah, I think your right, that I'd have to get them to sit together to get a family portrait & paint from reference. Or maybe I could hire a painter and the hired painter probably could paint my sims together. Hm, I'll have to try both ideas one day. Thanks for commenting :D