Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling All Ghosts!

Or one ghost, specifically.
Rosemary Pipkin and Moira Fryes were friends, then lovers, then Rosemary moved to the city. She drank the Potion of Youth, while Moira got old, died, and turned into a ghost. Happens all the time, right?
But recently Moira called Rosemary up from the Great Beyond and asked her out on a date. They had a lovely time, and Rosemary really missed her ol' gardening buddy. She'd like to have Moira's ghost move in with her, or at least be able to talk to her.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that. Moira doesn't show up in the Gallery, and when I click on her in Rosemary's list of friends, I don't have the option of calling. She used to call Rosemary up for a date when Rosemary got Angry, but even that isn't working.
Any ideas? I checked the Forum, but couldn't find a discussion on this. Apologies in advance if there's an answer out there already.
7mQr8Yt.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited November 2016
    If u don't have her urn/tombstone the only thing I know for u to do is the next time you see her enter testingcheats on then shift+click the ghost sim and u should see the option to add to family

Edit: to find her try visiting some of the places ghosts frequent. Such as the night club in Willow springs or the maze in windenburg if u have Get Together
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    to find her try visiting some of the places ghosts frequent. Such as the night club in Willow springs or the maze in windenburg if u have Get Together
    Good idea! Maybe she'll show up at Ghost Night at the Shrieking Llama sometime. Now I just have to find out when the Ghost Nights are...

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    to find her try visiting some of the places ghosts frequent. Such as the night club in Willow springs or the maze in windenburg if u have Get Together
    Good idea! Maybe she'll show up at Ghost Night at the Shrieking Llama sometime. Now I just have to find out when the Ghost Nights are...

Good Luck!
    Hope u find her! <3
  • Options

Good Luck!
    Hope u find her! <3
    Thank you!
    Actually, she found Rosemary. She had just gone to sleep when Moira called up and asked her to breakfast. As soon as they met, I threw the "Add To Family" cheat.The rest, as they say, is history. They're very happy together in 18 Culpepper.
    I still wish there was a way to call ghosts in game, though.

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Glad u found her! :)
    Thanks for coming back and letting me know
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Hey @SparklePlumley, something new happened.
    Smucky and Rosemary were honeymooning in Granite Falls, when I went to have Smucky text a friend. Well, the ghost of Dominic Fyres was in her friends list.
    She couldn't call or text him, but she could invite him on vacation. Which she did, and then Added to Family. I sent him home, and, since he was in their household, I moved him in with Moira to the apartment next door:
    [img][/img]MoiraDominic.png

They're not married, yet ("till death do us part," and all), but so far they're happy together, despite the look on her face.
    I wonder if that "Invite to Join Vacation" is from a mod or just a regular thing. I'm going to use it if I ever need to add another ghost to the neighborhood.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    Ha, I thought it was a glitch when a dead sim kept phoning my sim (his son). From the cute Rosemary/Moira story, it seems tho be the new standard... (is there a way to avoid new standards...?)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    I like it when my Sims get a Call from the Great Beyond. I just wish they could call them back.
    We need something like the Resurrect-O-Nomitron from Sims 2.
    Hmm...maybe if they made a Supernatural Expansion Pack, there could be some new "Paranormal" career, and that could be a Career Reward!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg