Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's chemistry, baby!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lunasysimslunasysims Posts: 5,858 Member
    edited August 2009
    I never liked chemistry either, I found it made it harder to get sims together if their likes didn't match and I still wanted them together. But then again, I rarely buy EPs because there are so many that come out. Maybe if they drop to like $5 I would get one...so my opinion shouldn't matter much, I'm happy with the base game.

I love the base game too. As of now I'm not buying any EPs.

The thing I hated about the S2 chemistry was that choosing turn on and turn offs was limited. How many times can you select different hair colors for someone to like you know?
    Happiness is always just a plumbob away.
  • Options
    DarkFireFlyDarkFireFly Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited August 2009
    Well you have a point there, candyheartsny. I think there should be more options, and that they should be changeable-maybe at set times, or as an opportunity? And do you think it would be better to have like traits attract, or opposite?
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited August 2009
    I miss chemistry from TS2. I thought that traits would act somewhat like chemistry in this game but no joy--you can pretty much force anyone together. I like the realistic struggle of searching for "true love." ^__^
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I miss the chemistry,the lighting bolts,the dating and the scope the room :!: Heck I miss the whole Nightlife ep :cry: I hope they bring back the dating and chemistry. I like that my Sim had that special someone out there that was their three :D and perfect for them..Their soul mate per say..
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited August 2009
    Ditto

^__^
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    DarkFireFlyDarkFireFly Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited August 2009
    So should like traits attract, or opposite? Maybe there could be a "likes Unsuitable Sims" or something like that, to make it more interesting.