Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

San Myshuno - No One In Apartments?

Okay! My apartment is full. We have four households in there... But the only option I ever get on screen (WITHOUT hitting "travel") is "Move in a household from the gallery" and it shows the apartments empty. Glitch or is it meant to be this way? I'm confused. As usual.

Comments

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited November 2016
    maybe your households were culled?
    Maybe the EP introduced a new culling technique.

Those who have the EP can confirm if that is happening.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    If you want to visit a neighbour, you hit a load screen. But sure, you can change the tenants through manage households.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Yes, what @fullsprial said. It took a while for me to figure that out, LOL. Her boyfriend was in the next apartment and even when she knocked on the other doors they came out to talk. So you will get a load screen to actually go in their apartment.
  • Options
    DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    I'm aware of the load screens. But the only way I can get through is by choosing "travel" on the PC or phone. What I want to know is why, when my Sim is in the apartment while playing the game, the only options I can get (the apartments are FULL) is "choose a household from the gallery to move in".
  • Options
    Screenshots:

25zqhc6.jpg

wuez4n.jpg
  • Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member
    DameGiggsy wrote: »
    Screenshots:

25zqhc6.jpg

wuez4n.jpg

Hm, that is weird. Have you tried repairing your game?
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    That is really peculiar as you should have these options available to you.
    CwhnGoqUQAEUfOf.jpg:large

I'm assuming you have no mods or CC installed, and if you do, you've tried removing that folder to see if that fixes things? Simslover has a good suggestion in regard to repairing your game.

@crinrict have you seen this issue in any of the bug threads?
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Mods ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    eightthirtyeightthirty Posts: 22 Member
    Okay! My apartment is full. We have four households in there... But the only option I ever get on screen (WITHOUT hitting "travel") is "Move in a household from the gallery" and it shows the apartments empty. Glitch or is it meant to be this way? I'm confused. As usual.

I think I'm on the same page. Unless I actually move someone in from the gallery I haven't been able to interact with "occupied" apartments.

• Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    The "Move In Household from the Gallery" option will always appear no matter if the lot is empty or has someone living there, it's just an option if you want to add more Sims there. It's also not exclusive to Apartments. I've gotten that option before in Willow Creek, Newcrest, etc. It's just an easy way to populate the lots around you without having to go to world map.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

I don't even get the option to move in household from gallery in any apartments.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    AlanSims wrote: »
    The "Move In Household from the Gallery" option will always appear no matter if the lot is empty or has someone living there, it's just an option if you want to add more Sims there. It's also not exclusive to Apartments. I've gotten that option before in Willow Creek, Newcrest, etc. It's just an easy way to populate the lots around you without having to go to world map.

Isn't showing for me in apartments just houses. I have no mods or cc so I don't know what's going on.