Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This has got to be the saddest thing I've ever seen

My sim's kid was afraid of a monster hidden underneath her bed, but because her mother was too "dazed" from the bubble blower she'd had at the spice festival the night before/sleep deprived; the kid ended up running out to the street for some comfort where she met these two characters.

10-31-16_9-46-06nbspPM_zpslrwdizrm.png

Comments

• Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    This may be the best thing I've seen on the forums. :D
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    Poor child, she looks stressed :cry:, how are you finding CL? I have to wait until the 3rd of November to download it.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Poor child, she looks stressed :cry:, how are you finding CL? I have to wait until the 3rd of November to download it.

So far I really like it. I've only been to the spice festival, and my sim's mom seems to be hooked on bubbles now, lol. So I really like how its helping me with story telling. My sim also just got asked out to an opera tonight, so we'll see how that goes.

On a side note is that Tiziano Ferro in your siggy?
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    Awwww!
  • Options
    annamarie2009annamarie2009 Posts: 103 Member
    It is so sad!
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member

So far I really like it. I've only been to the spice festival, and my sim's mom seems to be hooked on bubbles now, lol. So I really like how its helping me with story telling. My sim also just got asked out to an opera tonight, so we'll see how that goes.

I can't wait to use the Bubble Blower in CL, it looks really fun and the Spice Festival looks amazing as well.

Yes, it is Tiziano Ferro in my sig, do you like him? I love him so much, he's such a babe and his music is amazing, it will be my 2nd year of stanning for him on the 8th of November.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Haha love it!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    She deserves the Parent of the Century Award! 11/10 would recommend this type of parenting.
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Oh dear....but I love it :D Maybe the mum needs to join a club where bubble blowing is a no-no, before the social worker steps in. Hookahs Annonymous or something. :wink:
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Alas, the perils of urban life!
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member

I can't wait to use the Bubble Blower in CL, it looks really fun and the Spice Festival looks amazing as well.

Yes, it is Tiziano Ferro in my sig, do you like him? I love him so much, he's such a babe and his music is amazing, it will be my 2nd year of stanning for him on the 8th of November.

Yes I have two of his older cds in Spanish. Tardes Negras still brings me to tears when I hear it, lol.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If only the raccoon would pass gas in his sleep, it would be perfect.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Someone call childline for that poor little girl. :(
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    My sim's kid was afraid of a monster hidden underneath her bed, but because her mother was too "dazed" from the bubble blower she'd had at the spice festival the night before/sleep deprived; the kid ended up running out to the street for some comfort where she met these two characters.

10-31-16_9-46-06nbspPM_zpslrwdizrm.png

LOL!
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    This is so freaking awesome! I mean it's sad too, but totally awesome at the same time! lol Thanks for sharing. <3
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    eightthirtyeightthirty Posts: 22 Member
    That's hilarious! I decided to go solo with a new Sim when I first started playing, but she ended up dying from electrocution. Then I tried playing the Landgraab family, but they only had a teen.

Maybe my third attempt will meet a mate, but I'll stick with exploring city life for now. Plus, with all the pests in my place, I'd probably have to move into a nicer neighborhood before I think about family.

I'm glad I sold the bubble blower that came with my apartment. I don't want to become a junkie.
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    That is too funny!.