The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This Title made me crack up

So I dont know why I started laughing at this title of this "Article" but....
uTu9HF.png
Xfimx5.gif

Comments

• Options
    sarlynute1sarlynute1 Posts: 97 Member
    Bump.
    Xfimx5.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Yeah about that! I remember that either SimGuruGrant or Romeo saying that CL is not like Sims 3 Late Night at all in the last CL live broadcast. Well I don't know who said that CL was a Sims 3 Late Night update. But I'm going with the SimGurus on this. Since they are the ones that are working on this Pack.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Hmm yeah.
    Xfimx5.gif
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    The funny thing is I never even thought of it as Late Night redux. Sure they both have apartments but CL is much brighter then LN in my opinion. It's a totally different vibe. LN is kinda dirty looking and gritty. Even the cheap parts of CL look a little utopian to me. It's fine, I quite like the world but it's nothing like LN.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    And bigger than Bridgeport.
  • Options
    The funny thing is I never even thought of it as Late Night redux. Sure they both have apartments but CL is much brighter then LN in my opinion. It's a totally different vibe. LN is kinda dirty looking and gritty. Even the cheap parts of CL look a little utopian to me. It's fine, I quite like the world but it's nothing like LN.

That's the part I found funny, Its not even close to being close to Late Night.
    Xfimx5.gif
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I thought you were laughing at the second article.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    It's just a downgrade of The Sims 3: Late Night. The update thing was probably a spelling mistake by the creator.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I personally think it's better than Late Night.. how is CL a downgrade from LN? Even though appartments in CL have their shortcomings, they are for sure better than in LN.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I don't think they're very comparable to each other, other than by the fact that they both have apartments and are based in a city.