Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Other Posters' Comments Feeds

Why won't the Next button on the page for Comments from other players go below the first group shown?

I'm looking for something posted in early September. I can't get to it from the OP's page.

Could that please be fixed?

Personally I'd love to be able to go back to anybody's first post... I realize THAT's probably asking for a lot... but I'd definitely enjoy being able to go deeper than is currently possible. I'd find it very useful.

Not a big fan of "You can't get there from here." ;)

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    It works for me, though sometimes I have to push the button several times for it to show the next batch. Go stomp on that 'more comments' button and see if it works for you? If it doesn't, perhaps then it is a browser issue?
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    It works for me, though sometimes I have to push the button several times for it to show the next batch. Go stomp on that 'more comments' button and see if it works for you? If it doesn't, perhaps then it is a browser issue?

It could be, I use Chrome, and sometimes I have to hit the button more than once to get deeper into my OWN comments. I like Chrome, but next time I check in, I'll try Edge and see if it behaves any better. Thanks for the idea! :)

I actually finally realized I could drill down with Search and get to what I wanted. One post in one thread. Add one keyword, and boom, I had my result. Tools are awesome, when a person thinks to use them. :p