Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help with this decorative wallpaper

Hello! I've been working on a custom world (slowly) and at some point in the past I used this wall paper:
beaf5ee48a.jpg
When I'm in CAW all houses that used this just show the wall as blue, and I cannot copy it to place it elsewhere in the house. I placed one of these lots in the regular game and I can see the pattern again, but I still can't copy it.

My question is, does anyone know which wall paper it is or what expansion/store/possibly CC is needed to use it properly? Is it a hidden one? Thank you for your time!
"Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast

Comments

• Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Linamints this is from memory, I think this was in the celtic-Dragonvalley package. Not a 100% sure, but I believe so :)
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yes, that certainly is Dragon Valley wallpaper. Make sure to check installed content in your Launcher to see whether it is currently installed.
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    edited October 2016
    @imdragonit Thank you very much for your reply!
    @Sindocat Thank you as well, currently I have almost all of my DLC uninstalled because it's the only way I can use world builder without it freezing when I try to return to edit town. I'll add that back in and see how it goes. Thank you!

EDIT: I re-added the DLC and the wallpaper is back in my catalog, I still can't copy it or see it properly in CAW but I have several textures messing up in CAW right now (one of them is just a base game one), so I'm thinking this is just a CAW issue.
    The wallpapers are suddenly able to be copied (no idea why, it just started working). All of the messed up textures can be fixed by slightly shifting the color, I'm guessing saving with the DLC pulled out messed them up. All is good now!
    Post edited by Linamints on
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Linamints great to hear it's working now :) It's because you held your mouth just right with your eyes crossed...lol
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Glad you got it to work! I always choose just the wall treatment I want, and it would make me nuts if I saved and came back and it wasn't there. :D
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    @Sindocat I can totally relate, I'm the same one. Thankfully I was able to put them back to how I originally had them, otherwise I probably would be a lot more upset.
    I noticed it only happened on lots I edited after I pulled out all of my DLC, the unedited or finished I guess lots were just fine.