I've noticed that The Sims FreePlay has made some changes in the Halloween update, here are some I've spotted.
- The Task complete screen is changed and tapping to continue no longer closes the dialog. Likely changed so that players no longer have to open the tasks screen each time to start a new task.
- When money/XP is earned, they move to the top menu instead of floating straight up before disappearing. However, money that is lost still shows the old behavior.
- Buildings except for the Party Boat now have a symbol on the bottom telling what building it is.
- Buildings that are locked now have a locked symbol.
- Item buttons on the Home Store are now blue instead of gray.
- The XP and LP on the Hobby screen and Weekly Task complete screen have been changed.
- The gender icons for male and female is green instead of being blue and pink respectively.
Here's are slight change of icons (top: Movie Star, bottom: Halloween)
The Build Mode icons are also changed (top: Doctor, Doctor, bottom: Halloween)
The Gender icons (Top: Doctor, Doctor, bottom: Halloween)
I think that's all the changes I've spotted. Have you spotted any changes?
Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer