Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone willing to take on a CC apprentice?

Hi there,

I'm interested in creating custom content. I've registered on the Ts4 studio website, and downloaded the latest version of studio and 32-bit blender because I heard that it's better to use in case people with 32-bit computers want to use my cc (I know that I'll probably need to download gimp as well, so that's next on the list). I understand that there are quite a few tutorials online, and I've started looking through them, but I was wondering if there would be anyone who'd be willing to answer my newbie questions if I run into trouble. I just want someone who won't be annoyed with all of the questions and enjoys discussing custom content. I would prefer someone who's pretty experienced because I have a lot of projects in mind, some of which might become complicated. Why didn't I ask this on the Ts4 website? I'm still figuring out how to start threads there. I'm not sure if I can. If this is in the wrong section of the forums, I appologize. Seeing as this section is for cc discussion, I don't think I'm being too off topic. Let me know if you're interested. A PM would be great!

--Rowlena

Comments

• Options
    _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member
    If you're a member of Studio forums you're welcome to post new threads there. All members are able to start new threads and post in existing ones. If you run into questions with a project the Creator Help section is a friendly place to ask them. If you're interested in just discussing creating content in general with others who create content you're welcome to post in the Creator Discussion and Feedback forums. It's a friendly place and starting a new thread there is done essentially the same way as it's done here. :)