Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hunger Games Interactive Story (Sign-Ups) (Re-Post)

SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
edited October 2016 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to the Hunger Games!
This is an Interactive Story wherein the players will choose what to do. The Host which is me, will private message you a scenario and you will choose what you want to do. Every scenario connects the story. The story has a goal and someone has to survive The Hunger Games. This game includes Killings, Betrayals and Alliances. You need to choose your character (E.g "Make a name") and me as a host will choose three trait for the character you created.

Your Character needs a name, an age, a backstory and you need to state your district. (1 through 12)

Tagging those who have previously joined... @LilacErin @Keyenpeydee @br560 @Broncos4life @TRibbo24 @AlpineCuriosity

1. LilacErin - District 1
2. Keyenpeydee
3. br560 - District 2
4. Broncos4life - District 12
5. TRibbo24 - District 6
6. AlpineCuriosity - District 8

This game needs atleast 12 players to start, all of which will be in a seperate district. (One player per district) Please keep on top of which districs are and are not taken.

You cannot change your scenario choice, but you can send in a story snippet to show / request how it MAY turn out, though it wont always be incorporated.

...The Characters...

LilacErin - Ophelia Rose
With the return of... Ophelia Rose
District: 1
Given Traits: Ruthless, Cold, Determined.

Ophelia grew up in district One, the Capitols favourite. She was forced into volunteering by her parents, for the victory and money and fame. Of course, Ophy wanted to please her parents but she didn't want to die! At the reaping she stood with younger siblings and nervously prepared to volunteer - else things would get very bad at home. But she didn't have to. She was reaped, her parents and sisters were ecstatic of course .

Growing up in the careers environment has made her ruthless and cold but she just wants approval from the Capitol and her pushy parents, who have both won the hunger games. She will do anything to make it out alive, even if it means turning her back on her allies. But of course, she's ready to provide entertainment along the way whether it's kissing the boys or stabbing them in the back. She's determined to win.

Keyenpeydee - Nicki Minaj
With an interesting new appearance of... Nicki Minaj!
District: 5
Given Traits: Strong, Independent woman who don't need no man, generous, sticks with decisions.

Nicki Minaj is a Legendary Woman as people say in her town. She voice out and expresses the greatness and aspects of every women in the earth. She's also sweet, kind and generous. Nicki is the woman that doesn't back out at everything because she believes that if there is an action, there is a reaction.

Broncos4life - Urvasi Nash
And again, returning with... Urvasi Nash :D
District: 12
Given Traits: Athletic, Stealthy, Brave.

Urvasi's life revolves around sports. She's played softball all her life, and had phases of volleyball, basketball and soccer. She's been training for the hunger games since she was ten, and sees Katniss as an inspiration. She is mentally and physically tough, and doesn't let anything bother her. She thinks she has a good chance to win the entire competition. She inherited both of her parents' athleticism. She's not afraid of anything, especially a challenge. She is extremely competitive and refuses to lose at anything.

br560 - Anix
Introducing... Anix
District: 2
Given Traits: Reserved, Knowledgeable, Kind.

She grew up around animals and wouldn't even hurt a fly. She, of course, isn't too keen on killing others either but she knows that she'll have to do everything she can to survive.

Growing up, her father taught her some handy tricks, like defending herself anything was ever to happen. After his death, she continued to practise these skills, knowing they'd come in handy one day. Boy, was she right.

TRibbo24 - Cyan Luxton
Yet again with a return of... Cyan Luxton
District: 6
Given Traits: Independent, Unfriendly, Stealthy.

Growing up with heartless rich parents and no siblings at all, Cyan was always a lonely, but strongly independent, girl. However, despite having parents with lots of money, they never bribed Cyan out of the reaping like other wealthy people did for their own children. So when she was picked to represent District 6 in that year's Hunger Games: it was no shock.

Being a genuinely unfriendly person, Cyan was anxious to meet her partner. But she was more anxious for the games. She adapted quickly to the training, and her main skill was most definitely sneaking around silently.

Having came from an unloving set of parents, who didn't care whether or not she won or lost, ir died or survived, Cyan was desperate to win. She told herself that she would try, no matter what. But of course, she had never really had friends, and she didn't want to be the one to murder anyone; knowing that they might have had families who would love them and expect them to arrive home unscathed. If it came down to it though, she always had a weapon ready...

AlpineCuriousity - Lynn
Name: Lynn
District: 8
Given Traits: Gentle, Resistant to harm others, Weak.

Lynn is a young weaver from District 8. A tiny, blonde, blue eyed girl who is pure hearted, helpful, kind and honest. Lynn also knows pretty much everything worth knowing about the art of textile production. It´s just that there´s really nothing useful about sewing when it comes to surviving the Hunger Games, is there…? She was sent to participate, face certain death, as revenge against her father. The whole family were startled beyond belief when Lynn's fate was sealed. But Lynn herself stayed rather calm. Her blue eyes sought comfort in the stars above at night, knowing that these tiny lights at least would follow her on the difficult journey towards her last painful breaths… And maybe then, if not before, she’d become one of them - A small twinkling light in the dark that watches over others…
I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
eM56lKI.png
Call me Sub

Post edited by Submarine on

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hi...
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Hi...

Hellooo
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    edited October 2016
    *waves*
    Post edited by AlpineCuriosity on
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Let's not spam this thread.......we know what happens then......
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Aleah221Aleah221 Posts: 29 New Member
    I ain't joining but have fun. Maybe I'll join...
  • Options
    ^^Well that lasted...

Anyway, I'm visiting my family this weekend, so I'll be pretty quiet :)

• Options
    NeniReniNeniReni Posts: 6 New Member
    May I play? I'm bored and I have nothing to do around here. I know the Hunger Games anyway. I've read all books and watched all movies. If this thread isn't so active, then don't worry. I won't stop playing.
  • Options
    SHAMELESS ADVERTISING!

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    i will join
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I'm still in.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    I feel like these games are replacing Mafia games :D

• Options
    @Broncos4life Well this is fun than mafia. there are other mafia games off site like ultimate mafia boards.

• Options
    Will everyone still play me and sub's mafia game?

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Will everyone still play me and sub's mafia game?

I will :D
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Bump!
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Bump!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor Can I ask again if you can change this into an RP? But if not then no problem. :D

• Options
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor Can I ask again if you can change this into an RP? But if not then no problem. :D

What do you mean by RP? I know what a Roleplay is but I'm not sure what you mean.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    edited October 2016

What do you mean by RP? I know what a Roleplay is but I'm not sure what you mean.

You know I can suggest some things for making this game better. That is if you'll make it a RP. Roleplay in short uhh in expanded? Hahaha :joy: . Just what we're doing right now on the RP I'm hosting.

• Options
    Well sorry if I'm bossing you though. It's just that I want everybody to join your game :#

• Options

You know I can suggest some things for making this game better. That is if you'll make it a RP. Roleplay in short uhh in expanded? Hahaha :joy: . Just what we're doing right now on the RP I'm hosting.

I don't intend for it to be a roleplay- as the title says, an interactive story. I send out scenarios and people choose what their character will do.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    can I join?
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    kiitomii wrote: »
    can I join?

The rival! Happy to have more joining!

• Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited November 2016
    I want to join!! :p
    Mafia just killed me in the other game :'(:'(
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    LOL ! I remember that !
    I am undead! :smiley: