Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm not the biggest fan

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    You know people are allowed to state how they feel. Just because it don't fit into the world those who live the bubble that everything is all rainbows and sunshine don't give anyone to jump down another persons back. People can just respect the fact that not everyone is going to like or want the same things. There is no need foe the belittling of others.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    You know people are allowed to state how they feel. Just because it don't fit into the world those who live the bubble that everything is all rainbows and sunshine don't give anyone to jump down another persons back. People can just respect the fact that not everyone is going to like or want the same things. There is no need foe the belittling of others.

I definitely agree. If you look at my wall you'd see I've said many negative things about this game and have been bashed. My whole point was the reaction after that first teaser which was about a 5 second clip. I'm not mad that people dislike it just confused about how a judgement was formed off of 5 seconds. At the time we had no other official info
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited October 2016
    ikiamyetta wrote: »

I definitely agree. If you look at my wall you'd see I've said many negative things about this game and have been bashed. My whole point was the reaction after that first teaser which was about a 5 second clip. I'm not mad that people dislike it just confused about how a judgement was formed off of 5 seconds. At the time we had no other official info

The answer to that is simple. It wasn't what they were wanting. Until those people get what they want, they are going to complain right off the bat just off of 5 seconds. Just for the record my statement wasn't directed at you. Just getting really tired of every thread having people jump down another throat for simply having a different opinion.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    I'm not the biggest fan of TS4 but I give everything a fair chance myself or at least watch a few videos. The negativity straight out of the gate, an entire month before release is blowing my mind. Watch a few reviews first.

Just keep blowing air and one day you'll be the biggest fan. :D