Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New spooky pack

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,532 Member
    kmaria wrote: »
    If this is more than a stuff pack, I can't see it coming before City Living.. am I totally off base here?

It will certainly not come before CL. They are just recording the background music, as the composer has posted. BTW, the music sounds wonderful.

simsvip.com/2016/09/23/sims-4-spooky-music-scary-new-packs-preview/

Well, they didn't say that they are JUST recording... It could have been recorded months ago for all we know. But he said "coming soooooon" so I assume it must be almost ready. And I can't see maxis releasing a spooky pack much later than Halloween.

This.
  • Options
    MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member
    Saw this on Twitter. Definitely not Spooky Stuff Part 2 then... *crosses fingers for Supernatural GP/EP*

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,532 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    I'm lost - are we getting a brand new spooky pack, spooky pack part 2 or divine dining?

Coz if it's the last two then they have GOT to be having a laugh. Giving us, basically, the same packs twice? Divine Dining is just a fancy dine out. What's the difference? Will you have to own DO to play DD?

Clearly it doesn't take much to confuse me. I'm excited for *anything* spooky or supernatural though so it better be good if its a whole NEW spooky/magic/supernatural pack. Not a part 2.

(I know this is all speculation but seeing these tweets it's probably going to happen, it's EA)

--T

Devine Dining was a fake.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I'm lost - are we getting a brand new spooky pack, spooky pack part 2 or divine dining?

Coz if it's the last two then they have GOT to be having a laugh. Giving us, basically, the same packs twice? Divine Dining is just a fancy dine out. What's the difference? Will you have to own DO to play DD?

Clearly it doesn't take much to confuse me. I'm excited for *anything* spooky or supernatural though so it better be good if its a whole NEW spooky/magic/supernatural pack. Not a part 2.

(I know this is all speculation but seeing these tweets it's probably going to happen, it's EA)

--T

Oh thank god!

Thanks.

--T
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    well lets hope its at least spooky this time not
    "happy spooky'
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    if we get vampires I'll be absolutely ecstatic! I'll finally leave CAS and actually play the game, lol.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited September 2016
    Saw this on Twitter. Definitely not Spooky Stuff Part 2 then... *crosses fingers for Supernatural GP/EP*

Oh... okay.
    Than I suppose the spooky pack will be released late November or early December?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's a free pack?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member

Oh... okay.
    Than I suppose the spooky pack will be released late November or early December?

If it's a free pack, then I'm guessing no new life states. :'(
  • Options

Oh... okay.

If it's a free pack, then I'm guessing no new life states. :'(

Ghosts have been patched in
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Perhaps they are going to include an organ for vampires to play, that's what the musics for. :)
  • Options
    Omac16Omac16 Posts: 118 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    Still Want to Say Out Loud!
    1. TOMBSTONE NEEDS TO REMODEL IT'S TOO PLAIN UGLY!
    2. I OPTIMISTICALLY HOPE IT APPEAR AS ANOTHER WORLD DESTINATION GAME PACK LIKE CAMPING GRANITE FALL!
    Remember we can SUMMON ghost in Granite Fall. There should be no problem to have HAUNTED MANSION Theme Resort in Travel Destination

Maybe we won't get the "haunted," trait in City Living or free, but instead in this game pack?!
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Maddis wrote: »
    They are singing Dracula and there is a coffin emoticon...prepare for a Vampire Gameplay Pack :blush:

Omg if this happens I will faint from happiness.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Supernaturals leaked
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »

Here we go again.....
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Supernaturals leaked

:o@Ceres_Meiriona
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    spotharrisspotharris Posts: 112 Member
    I would be surprised if we get a supernatural GP after Halloween, and since there won't be any paid content until I guess December, I think whatever it is will be in a free update, but even if they want to release a GP focused on vampires I don't mind it coming post halloween.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,459 Member
    edited September 2016
    spotharris wrote: »
    I would be surprised if we get a supernatural GP after Halloween, and since there won't be any paid content until I guess December, I think whatever it is will be in a free update, but even if they want to release a GP focused on vampires I don't mind it coming post halloween.
    I doubt very much that they record orchestral and vocal music for a free update (unless they have found a gold treasure under their studio).
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,572 Member
    what would you do if such a stuffpack did come to life but no new lifestates in said stuffpack? (*this post is just a simple question not to show that i am againts the ep that you know that its not my cup of tea)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 558 Member

Oh... okay.

If it's a free pack it might just be cemeteries to help with the culling issues some people have and would make sense to introduce before City Living adds a ton more npcs and also in time for Halloween. Would they put a different one in each world and give them each their own background music?
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

--T

Oh thank god!

Thanks.

--T

LOL :)

@luthienrising actually you don't know when it was recorded .. also, sometimes music is one of the very last things they put in, when everything else's in place.

Ah I hope it's a supernatural GP :)
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2016
    HalloMolli wrote: »
    Supernaturals leaked

:o@Ceres_Meiriona

Nope! :covers eyes and pretends she didn't read any of it: LOL
    This is one of those features that I will not allow myself to believe are coming until they actually say "Supernatural Pack releasing (insert date)." Cause if I start to hope for it, and it doesn't happen, my dramatic emo meltdown will make the toddler meltdown seem like polite tea conversation. LOL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    Do you think the music was part of haunted trait lots in city living? It could also be that the trailers we have seen so far do not show everything?
  • Options
    BuzzLightyearBuzzLightyear Posts: 1,029 Member
    Spooky stuff pack is the only one ive never brought. Is it worth it or should i wait for the new one?
  • Options
    Spooky stuff pack is the only one ive never brought. Is it worth it or should i wait for the new one?
    It depends... I really like wooden floors from the SSP. And pumpkin carving is pretty fun too... But I don't really use it that much. You should take a look at the pack and decide for yourself whether you will be using any of the items it brings.

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    maybe they just want to point out something 'scary' because it's too good or am i wrong?

I missed the leak so...
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv