Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CONFIRMED: we can build community lots in high rises

joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
Penthouse are not a lot type. You can change the penthouse's venue type to any type, and it's really cool. The premade lots in San Myshuno are gorgeous. Can't wait for you guys to play with it. I didn't work on EP03 and when I saw the final world I was really impressed with what the team pulled off!

YES! :D.
SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
Post edited by joseiloaizach on

Comments

• Options
    Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    Omg yes!!!!
  • Options
    joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
    edited September 2016
    SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
    ♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
    ♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    I read somewhere that one of the penthouse lots is 40*30. I'd really like an elegant, sophisticated rooftop restaurant.
  • Options
    Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    Yes yes!
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I'm happy there's at least some good news. That sure can give simmers some creative possibilities. :)
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    A public pool with the diving board really close to the edge. >:)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2016
    I've also heard we can place premade venues on penthouses meaning were not restricted to just building on them.

• Options
    I've also heard we can place premade venues on penthouses meaning were not restricted to just building on them.

Yes. I'm hoping to see some awesome restaurants for download. Maybe I'd better go search the gallery.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Saw this on Twitter, and was quite excited about it. :)
    It makes sense, though. Penthouses sound like just regular Residential lots on top of high-rise shells. Can't wait to see how people use their creativity on this one!
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
    Oh man I am so pumped for a rooftop garden restaurant with lots of fairylights and beautiful views.
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
    Oh man I am so pumped for a rooftop garden restaurant with lots of fairylights and beautiful views.

This was my first thought as well! Since hearing about Dine Out I wanted to do a build like this, and now we'll have an actual hi rise to put it on!! Hi five!:smiley:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I read somewhere that one of the penthouse lots is 40*30. I'd really like an elegant, sophisticated rooftop restaurant.

That will probably be my first build. I'd like a roof top restaurant with floor to ceiling windows and an outdoor terrace for romantic couples.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm thinking a rooftop dance club. Dancing under the stars :star:

Restaurants would be really cool as well.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I can't build at all but I will definitely search for wonderful builds on the gallery. I kind of want a really elegant and classy restaurant
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm thinking a rooftop dance club. Dancing under the stars :star:

Restaurants would be really cool as well.

Maybe a roof top nigh club with an outside dance floor on it's roof made of skylights so both levels can see the stars.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

That will probably be my first build. I'd like a roof top restaurant with floor to ceiling windows and an outdoor terrace for romantic couples.

This sounds wonderful. Let me know when you're done building it. :p
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    edited September 2016
    yes, this is a great step improvement and forward. Good job ! But please, make the apartment build-able which we can put in any neighborhood and any world. This will be very much improve our game-play experience. Please please please !
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a nightclub, coffee shop or a restaurant. It all sounds so awesome. Now I want the gurus to tell us all the penthouse lot sizes so I can start planning and building. B)

By the way, I REALLY need a haunted diner in my game. Like, yesterday.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Yeah, the way I see the penthouse 'lot' is just a lot that is on a shell building. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    RoffeyGleshRoffeyGlesh Posts: 579 Member
    Woo! Very glad i got Perfect Patio stuff now - a hot tub garden overlooking San Myshuno - perfect!
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Or build a castle similar to the one from that cartoon Gargoyles or some other gothic like penthouse.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Yes!!
  • Options
    MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    Does anyone know how many penthouse locations there's going to be? I don't have Twitter so I can't tweet them the question.
  • Options
    OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    Seafood straunt!
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    MicemSims wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many penthouse locations there's going to be? I don't have Twitter so I can't tweet them the question.