Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apartment traits

Not sure how I feel about that!!! I hope we can build our own and set our own traits.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Comments

• Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Yea. Terrible concept.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Do not like it.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Maybe it works like an aura and can be toggled?
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I think they're amazing! It's like they built on the beautiful vista buff from TS3. I can see this becoming something used in the future of Sims, specific traits tied to lots.
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    I like it from what I know so far. And if we can build our own then I think it would be neat too.
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    I love the concept of apartments traits. :smile: Look fwd to trying the part place and romantic aura out. :wink:
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I kind of like how they'll have traits. It's new...and I'm looking forward to seeing how that works. It reminds me of how some people in real life, look for certain qualities in an apartment home.
  • Options
    Mind you.. one apartments 'trait' seemed to be a faster internet connection. So it can't be all about emotions. Perhaps a mixture.

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I mean I kind of like the idea but I don't like the idea. I think I just need more info on how in-depth it all is. Some of them I did find interesting though like internet connections.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    Actually I like it. It's new, unique and will deepen the gameplay.
  • Options
    mmertor wrote: »
    Actually I like it. It's new, unique and will deepen the gameplay.

That it is and like the whole new and unique aspect of it all and it will deepen game play!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    New cheat... apartment_traits.equip/remove_trait {apartment trait}
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    Apartment traits? Do we really need this? More flirty auras, more boosts and what nots? This isn't gameplay!

Let me guess....only apartments with the filthy trait can get the roaches and rats? ......
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    So I can't have a run-down apt without ghosts generating and wrecking everything? To be honest, this restrictive and forced game play looks like it sucks. No sandbox here.

• Options
    fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    I like it. I think it will add more fun and gameplay. But i hope there will be an option to turn it off.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I am very curious about the traits! So many questions though. Can they stack? In other words, can there be more than one? Are they apartment specific or will they be for houses too? How many traits will there be? Oh I could go on and on! LOL

I've been very, Eh, about the pack but I'm seeing some things I think I'd like in my game! I am looking forward to more information and especially about the traits.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I still didn't see anything on building your own apartment, just penthouses. That's great and all, but I'd like to be able to build both...
    With the trait thing, as interesting as that sounds, make me believe even more that we can't build apartments. Fingers crossed.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Maybe it works like an aura and can be toggled?

I know I wouldn't mind that.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    lewsblake23lewsblake23 Posts: 102 Member
    I like it. I think, at least for me, it'll provide some nice new scenarios for storytelling. Having apartments known for certain features/aspects is something I've been hoping would come in the pack.
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    So I can't have a run-down apt without ghosts generating and wrecking everything? To be honest, this restrictive and forced game play looks like it plum. No sandbox here.

I'd imagine that there's a "haunted" trait.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,572 Member
    i am looking forward to explore these new traits and see how my sims will react to these traits
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    i am looking forward to explore these new traits and see how my sims will react to these traits

Same! :)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I like it. I think, at least for me, it'll provide some nice new scenarios for storytelling. Having apartments known for certain features/aspects is something I've been hoping would come in the pack.

I like it too (at least what I've seen). I've been wanting more challenging game play. More consequences to actions. & maybe these apartment traits will provide that extra drama, I'm looking for in the game. I agree that it'll provide some nice new scenarios for storytelling.
  • Options
    So would slob sims love the disgusting apartment... or maybe a connection like that hasn't been made.

• Options
    I am very curious about the traits! So many questions though. Can they stack? In other words, can there be more than one? Are they apartment specific or will they be for houses too? How many traits will there be? Oh I could go on and on! LOL

I've been very, Eh, about the pack but I'm seeing some things I think I'd like in my game! I am looking forward to more information and especially about the traits.

Those are some very good questions!!!! I hope we can get more info!!!! My main concern is just how they function as whole. I used to be just can we build our own apartments. The video said nothing about that but did talk about building a penthouse. Well I hope to be able to do both!!! The staking of traits would rather great. I am sure there are more then what has mentioned in the video!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´