Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 17th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Never Have I Ever... [GAME]

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 73,211 Member
    Some are fun.

NHIE had to get a leg brace.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    A13HJBF.gif
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,166 Member
    Nope.

NHIE been to Texas.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    Nope.

NHIE been a real life detective.
    A13HJBF.gif
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 326 Member
    nope!

NHIE worked at a fast food place?
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 462 Member
    Never.

NHIE been trapped inside a building in a snowstorm?
    hi, i'm milo. i like writing things in lowercase for some reason. my origin id is hymnofheroes, and my bestie is Gonnawin1111/V!
    hm not considered trapped but sometimes at school we weren't allowed to go outside cause it was too snowy lol

NHIE been to the grand canyon?
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,007 Member
    No but I'd love to camp there!

NHIE wanted a snake.
  • WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 52 Member
    I still want a snake! My dad had some when he was a kid and would let them into the house!!!

NHIE eaten expired milk? i did the other day, and it was like toy slime! eww
    No. Generally, if you're eating milk, it's expired. lol

NHIE been in a fighter plane?
    nope!

NHIE been to France?
    No.

NHIE been fluent in Japanese.
    A13HJBF.gif
    It's a no from me.

NHIE been in a movie?
    No.

NHIE been to Hollywood.
    A13HJBF.gif
    No. I stay as far away from there as possible! 🤣

NHIE went indoor skydiving.
  • angelbearangelbear Posts: 122 Member
    Neither have I.

Never Have I ever Sailed a boat
    nope.

NHIE rode a horse?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,327 Member
    edited July 31
    I have. Before I had a serious reaction to horse dander while grooming one (eyelids swelling shut, had to run out of the stable hacking up my lungs for a good half hour before I recovered). Now I don't ride horses anymore or even go near them. It's a bummer but nothing I can do about it. There's always RedDeadRedemption 2 and also Sims3 with the horses and country life in Appaloosa Plains, for vicarious thrills.

NHIE (and are we supposed to be listing things we've never actually done? I am confused about how this works because some people say NHIE about things they have done, so is it just another word for "have you ever"?)... Never have I ever (and I have not) been to the Caribbean.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    No. 😢
    I have. Before I had a serious reaction to horse dander while grooming one (eyelids swelling shut, had to run out of the stable hacking up my lungs for a good half hour before I recovered). Now I don't ride horses anymore or even go near them. It's a bummer but nothing I can do about it. There's always RedDeadRedemption 2 and also Sims3 with the horses and country life in Appaloosa Plains, for vicarious thrills.

NHIE (and are we supposed to be listing things we've never actually done? I am confused about how this works because some people say NHIE about things they have done, so is it just another word for "have you ever"?)... Never have I ever (and I have not) been to the Caribbean.

I always put things I haven't done, just so the statement rings true.

Be careful of Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption! They are both the same format and a lot of players have cheat programs that show your IP address and can literally take over your PC! I'm the voice of experience.

NHIE gotten something stuck in my nose?
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 1,938 Member
    Probably have. at least once. We've all been kids. :)

NHIE cried like a baby because of what was happening during a movie.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    Hmm, I know I've cried because of what was happening in a movie, but pretty sure it wasn't outright bawling.

@Justa_G00f Protonmail is free encrypted email that also offers a free VPN for protecting your IP address. But our RDR2 is on PS4 anyway.

NHIE liked the color magenta.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    False.

NHIE been to court.
    A13HJBF.gif
    nope

NHIE been to jail?
    No.

NHIE showered in straight up rain water.
    A13HJBF.gif
    Hmm. Showered as in got out soap and scrubbed while it rained on me? No.
    I have bathed, complete with soap, in a river though. And drunk from a river.

NHIE gone necking at a drive-in movie. That one took creativity to think of.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    No.

NHIE gone to Starbucks.
    A13HJBF.gif