Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited January 2018
    It's CC application where TS4 Sims really shine. They lose their cartoon quality and end up looking like realistic Sims.

@BreezaaRose WOW.

I don't have the TS4 game, but out of morbid curiosity, I wondered what River (nee McIrish) and Haruo Chikamori from my TS3 Legacy would look like as TS4 Sims so I downloaded the CAS Demo.

tumblr_inline_p38kk6neWL1vuiiss_540.jpg

River decided to look like she took Valium. I swear to God, she looked like she was drugged, dazed and confused.

So...thought-bubbles...
    tumblr_inline_p38kkyYIPu1vuiiss_540.jpg

*fixed*. :D:mrgreen:

In any case the CAS demo only allows you to do YA (so given the timeline (Mortie and Bella and are (I swear to God, I can't spell today) adults here - Haruo and River would be elders)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited January 2018
    @BreezaaRose -- She Is Stunning!!!!!! Woot!!!! @lanasimmer Yes Our Little Modelling Community Has THE SWEETEST MOST HELPFUL.... WONDERFUL Peeps!!!!!! Come Join Some Of Our FUN!!!!!!! HUGZZZZZZZ Ladies :D:D:D<3<3<3
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    That's Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:D:D<3<3
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    That's Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:D:D<3<3

I'm a TS3 gamer as you can probably tell, but I figured...I'd give TS4 another chance...having played the demo and wasn't convinced. I may look into getting the base game...and transfer my CAS files over and see if I can play a small game, but primarily, River and Haruo are TS3 Sims. I'm not enamored of the closed world in TS4, but I guess I can live with that just to see what it's like. We'll see... :)

If I do get the base game, I'm going CC. I just can't...with the vanilla look. I'm sorry. ~shudder~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer -- I've Heard That From Sims 3 Players............ I Didn't Play 2 Or 3 ( I Was Very Busy Back Then ) LOL I Have Only Played 4 And The "Original One" So I Have Nothing To Compare It To Besides The "Original" <3<3<3 Mind YOU I LOVE 4!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SO What Are The Differences In Your Opinion With You Saying "Vanilla" Look?????????
  • Options
    BreezaaRoseBreezaaRose Posts: 105 Member
    Thank you sooo much :D@Nikkei_Simmer & @TEXASTWANGTONYA !
    mJoj-3.gif

• Options
    edited January 2018
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA, For me...it's the clay hair...I'm more leaning towards the realistic hair that @BreezaaRose and other TS4 players use in TS4 and a lot of us TS3 players utilize...in our TS3. You know. I don't spend a lot of time in here...but curiosity belled the cat and all that.

My complaint has always been clay hair, the "oily two-toned" face on Haruo...do you see the distinct demarcation line between his features and his forehead? That glaringly sticks out to me. I need to get some TS4 CC skin. River doesn't have that...but...I think I could make her look better with CC. Eyes, hair, skin. but to really do some decent work on them, I'd have to get the full base-game and maybe a couple of the packs that interest me the most then go hog-wild in the TS4 section of TSR (believe me, I've wasted so much time in the TS3 section of TSR downloading to my heart's content).

I'm an older player... ;) but haven't been playing Sims 3 very long...I actually started playing in January of 2017 while recuperating from a severe bout of pneumonia. I was in professional wildlife photography...and being stuck recuperating just drove me absolutely insane. Complained to my wife @Featherbelle that I was bored. She tossed me the PC version of TS3 and told me to stop buggging her. Her exact words: "Quit complaining and get out of my hair" (typical response of wives to their husbands if their husbands get annoying ;) ...)
    I have three kids...four if you count the hubby... *cough* @Nikkei_Simmer *cough* and two furkids.

Yes, I love her. Got sucked in real quick in to Sims...and well...finding this place (the Sims3Forum...well...it was probably...not a wise idea to join, because I just got sucked into the simming universe even more. I got warned away from TS4 from an old TS3 player friend of ours.

But the incessant...

TS4_PlayMe.jpg

...on my TS3 loading screen... ;) is evidently doing its work...

Indoctrination.jpg
    It's slow...but it's working... :blink:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @BreezaaRose Very beautiful sim! B)

@Nikkei_Simmer hahahahaha! You made me laugh so hard with that TS3 loading screenshot! :D:D
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    lanasimmer wrote: »
    Stumbled across this thread and it seems so so cool! Still not quite sure what the thread is about but all of you guys seem genuinely nice and care about each other from the looks of it. Definitely adding it to my bookmarks :blush: and @Kelebek your avi is gorgeous omg

@lanasimmer aw thank you! Your avi is stunning girl
  • Options
    allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hey there! This is the first legitimate model I've made with the Sims 4. I'm a machinima maker so I've never really stumbled upon the Sims Modeling community, but I was interested in giving it a shot as I love CAS in the Sims 4. This is my first completed model so go easy on me, but I hope you like her. Her name is Amber Kirkman.

A little "nip slip" beyond the cut...
    IMG4294.jpg

Post edited by allharlowseve on
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited January 2018
    She's very beautiful @allharlowseve . <3<3<3
    My girl is unhappy today. :D
    qn8lbaN.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    edited January 2018
    She's gorgeous! @allharlowseve B) *you may end up needing a spoiler with the nid-bits popping through a teeny bit. lol ;)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    She's very beautiful @allharlowseve . <3<3<3
    My girl is unhappy today. :D
    iC1F4YV.jpg
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »
    She's gorgeous! @allharlowseve B) *you may end up needing a spoiler with the nid-bits popping through a teeny bit. lol ;)

Thank you both so much! <3
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Hey there! This is the first legitimate model I've made with the Sims 4. I'm a machinima maker so I've never really stumbled upon the Sims Modeling community, but I was interested in giving it a shot as I love CAS in the Sims 4. This is my first completed model so go easy on me, but I hope you like her. Her name is Amber Kirkman.

IMG_4294_zpss9ih03xo.jpg

She's gorgeous! Welcome to our little family! *HUGS* <3
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member

Today I downloaded a beautiful skirt.
    Miniatura.png
    I tried on the model with a vest from the game. But not one blouse did not fit because the skirt changed color.
    VaeS8Db.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member

IMG_4294_zpss9ih03xo.jpg

She's gorgeous! Welcome :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    lanasimmerlanasimmer Posts: 137 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Stumbled across this thread and it seems so so cool! Still not quite sure what the thread is about but all of you guys seem genuinely nice and care about each other from the looks of it. Definitely adding it to my bookmarks :blush: and @Kelebek your avi is gorgeous omg

@Kelebek thank you! <3
    origin id: lanathesimmer
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »

@Kelebek thank you! <3

Of course beautiful <3

Also wow, you guys make the prettiest sims

@allharlowseve She's so elegant I love her

@MyFavoritedesign god dam girl work it!
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited January 2018
    Don't know if any of you knew it but I ALSO do Re-colors

X7aO1Xu.png

penguinentertainment.tumblr.com
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »

Fixed it :) Of course the stupid dress covers one and not the other :D
  • Options
    She Is Stunning!!!!!!!!!!! @allharlowseve <3<3<3@MyFavoritedesign -- Try Taking Off Jewelry......... / Accessories And See How That Works.......... I've Had To Do That With SOME CC HUGZZZZZZZ <3<3<3:D:D:D
  • Options
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy @Penguinwa101 I Do Also............. SO Much Fun................!!! Making Some Tutorials On Recolouring For The Forum To Help Jen........... & Others <3<3<3;);)
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    Thanks For Sharing.............. I Just Don't Get The Difference Because I've Never Played Sims 3 LOLLLLLLLLL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D