Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed, Moved to Proper Forum. [S4]Modded Gameplay Stories, Hostess: egwarhammer

egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
Whoops, wrong area. New thread is here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/899327/s4-modded-gameplay-stories-hostess-egwarhammer-aka-the-mc-command-center-cheerleader

This first post is an introduction, not a story post. Those will be coming. :)

@Rowlena_Lauchenbaum asked me to kick it off, a thread (similar to the Happy Play thread) for those of us playing Sims 4 with MC Command Center and/or other mods/cc, to give us an area to share our modded gameplay stories.

She's put up a page, https://rlinmotion.blogspot.com/ to go along with this thread, with the MC Help thread here, and with playing Sims4 with MC/mods/cc in general. It's still under construction, but there is already some good info posted there.

If you play with mods and/or custom content (cc), feel free to post to this thread, if you'd like to share some of your game happenings with others.

We're also interested in builds, sims, cc, cool links, etc... whatever you'd like to share, if it involves mods (including cc), we'd enjoy seeing what you've done.

It'll probably be this coming week before *I* have anything to post about (well, time to put together a good one, actually), but I would love to read some of your stories. :)

So, who'd like to go first? What's up in your game? ;)
Post edited by egwarhammer on

Comments

• Options
    thetinfoilgnomethetinfoilgnome Posts: 103 Member
    Hi everyone,

I'm Rowlena. I'm basically going to act as the librarian here. I feel like it's difficult to have a nice story thread on the forums because you have to scroll through lots of comments in between stories and might have different chapters of a story on various pages of the thread. I'm going to feature the best stories on the blog. You can feel free to tag the author with comments here.

Even if you are not into stories per se, you can feel free to make posts about a great build you did or just capture something interesting that happened. I call that last type of post a "Humans of..." post, kind of like the Humans of New York project because I think it's cool to capture life in interesting ways.

Like @egwarhammer said, this thread is primarily for people who play with mods and/or cc, but even if your particular post doesn't have any cc in it, I'm not going to refuse add something creative :smile:

I do love The Sims 4 as it is, but now that I've been converted by @egwarhammer, I can't imagine playing without mods. Think of it like plain vanilla to our banana split.

I can't wait to see what you guys write.

Love,

Rowlena

P.S. Feel free to check out the site. I just started it, but I'm going to be adding stuff daily, so check back often! I appreciate comments and suggestions. If you have HTML knowledge, I'd love if you PM me.

You can find it here:

http://rlinmotion.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Rowlena_Lauchenbaum hang out, we're in the wrong area, my bad, this is more sims3. Give me a minute to do this in the other category and you can paste this there, okay? Thanks. :)

Edit: we've moved, if a SimGuru would close this thread, that would be wonderful. Thanks! (and, sorry for the oops!)