Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Interactive Story Game! - 5 Survivors survived!

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    LilacErin wrote: »
    *cries in a corner* :D

Awwwww nuuu

*hugs ainsley*

*Lilly got jealous*
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    *cries in a corner* :D

Awwwww nuuu

*hugs ainsley*

*Lilly got jealous*

*hugs Lilly aswell*

FREE HUGS FOR ALL!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    UnaUna Posts: 526 Member
    Special Chapter

Ophelia's POV

I am at my favorite place in the Campus. It's peaceful. I'm with my friends - fake friends rather, and we're sitting in a bench. Girl, I looove this place. My fake friends are with their boyfies. I act fierce, Queen and Snooty but I have a kind heart which I don't want to show. Being kind is barely present these days.

I have a crush on Zach. He looks sweet, hot and kind though he acts plum sometimes. He's like a boy who you wish you could woohoo forever but I'm not that girl.

"Hi" A familiar and sweet voice I heard. Of course, Zach

"Uhhh.. Hi?" I said. My heart is beating fast but I manage to calm down.

"I have something to admit to you.." Says Zach. He stood me up. He holds my hand and place it in his chest. I can feel his hear beating fast.

"Ophelia.. I Love You"

*Alarm Ring*

And I woke up..

Epic fail
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Cyan is... well... a little different, lets say. She was brought up buy toplofty, haughty grandees, who had no respect for people of a lower financial ranking, but way too much for other distainful socialites. They taught her to belive all of their many pretentious guidelines, which really sparked her arrogant personality that she kept for the first part of her hopefully long life. She kept this for throughout her childhood, and she always gave off a feeling of patronization. Cyan was always 'liked' among her fellow classmates in primary school, due to their unwavering fear of her mother and father, and some even were terrifed of Cyan herself.

However, it wasn't until she transferred to high school, that Cyan realized her condescending behaivour wasn't something so easily accepted within a building of what she thought to be shameless, unmerciful teenagers. She was bullied by her peers for her supercilious attitude and snobbish background, which caused her to try to change. Try to become a better person in general.

She altered her appearance first. Dying her previously chocolate locks to a lighter shade of red, wanting her to seem laid back and approachable. Then, she put in green contacts, and used a special eye tape. It's main cause was widening the eyelids out, and that's just what it did. Once they found out, her parents were furious, but she didn't care. She didn't have time to care. She only had time to change.

When she walked into school, Cyan was still treated like disgusting dirt on the bottom of people's shoes. She knew, however, that it would take time to fully be accepted. So, she changed her attitude. She became more caring, kind, gentle. But her classmates only registered this as the most patronizing of behaviour, and so they bullied her more. They teased her more.

Cyan had enough of it; Cyan grew sick of it. And then she did it. She changed again, she returned back. Only instead, she was under a different persona - Miyan Lenox. Miyan was the old her, the her Cyan wanted to escape from forever. Miyan was full of negative energy, always radiating a feeling of superiority and dominance. She was constantly rude to others when under said identity, which eventually earned her her high school title - Queen Bee.

Cyan's parents, who were still their snobbish selves, were enraged about her change. So enraged, in fact, that they decided to buy her a scholarship in the University of Willow Creek. Of course, wanting her to escape from Newcrest Highschool as soon as possible, she was bribed bought early access, and soon transferred over.

Truth to be told, Cyan was scared out of her mind, having finally 'owned' her previous school, and then having to have transferred yet again. She knew that there would be older people at the Uni. of WC., who absolutely wouldn't have her haughty ways and negative personality. However, that was something she didn't know then - when she was in the midst of changing education buildings. So, alas, Miyan lived on.

Having changed schools, Cyan realized it was time for a fresh start. A fresh start, a fresh Cyan, with no Miyan! - she thought, upon reaching the great realization that she could start again. However, this joy was short lived, when she discovered that Ainsley Bree was a student.

You see, Ainsley and Cyan had history. Beef, you could call it. Ainsley had attended NC. HS., and had always challenged Cyan for the Queen Bee title. She had been a bully, just like the rest. She was no different at all. Well, she was different at WC. Uni. - she was a seemingly shy, sweet girl. That's not the real her! - thought Cyan... or Miyan, as Cyan was supposed to be the nice one!

On campus, Cyan soon became known as a 'mean girl'. After an encounter with Ainsley, she realized she could never abandon her old ways. She could never abandon the ancient Cyan, and the new Miyan. So she didn't. Miyan and Cyan lived on.

She made sure to join all of the after school activites, and excell in all of the lessons. She wanted to be the best. And that's what she was, because that's what she always was.

Her only weakness, however, was trust. She could never trust anyone. Whether it be with a simple necklace, or even her life, she could never put her faith in another person. Ever.

And this, was where she was always caught out. And this, was where she knew - or rather thought - that she could never, ever, survive a zombie apcolypse.

Cyan's story :D
    I was bored, ahaha!

This just makes me love her even more. I feel like I actually know her.
    <3
  • Options
    Guys can we have a theme change? Idk how will this story goes.. I mean I don't know how to end this Zombie Apocalypse game

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Cyan is... well... a little different, lets say. She was brought up buy toplofty, haughty grandees, who had no respect for people of a lower financial ranking, but way too much for other distainful socialites. They taught her to belive all of their many pretentious guidelines, which really sparked her arrogant personality that she kept for the first part of her hopefully long life. She kept this for throughout her childhood, and she always gave off a feeling of patronization. Cyan was always 'liked' among her fellow classmates in primary school, due to their unwavering fear of her mother and father, and some even were terrifed of Cyan herself.

However, it wasn't until she transferred to high school, that Cyan realized her condescending behaivour wasn't something so easily accepted within a building of what she thought to be shameless, unmerciful teenagers. She was bullied by her peers for her supercilious attitude and snobbish background, which caused her to try to change. Try to become a better person in general.

She altered her appearance first. Dying her previously chocolate locks to a lighter shade of red, wanting her to seem laid back and approachable. Then, she put in green contacts, and used a special eye tape. It's main cause was widening the eyelids out, and that's just what it did. Once they found out, her parents were furious, but she didn't care. She didn't have time to care. She only had time to change.

When she walked into school, Cyan was still treated like disgusting dirt on the bottom of people's shoes. She knew, however, that it would take time to fully be accepted. So, she changed her attitude. She became more caring, kind, gentle. But her classmates only registered this as the most patronizing of behaviour, and so they bullied her more. They teased her more.

Cyan had enough of it; Cyan grew sick of it. And then she did it. She changed again, she returned back. Only instead, she was under a different persona - Miyan Lenox. Miyan was the old her, the her Cyan wanted to escape from forever. Miyan was full of negative energy, always radiating a feeling of superiority and dominance. She was constantly rude to others when under said identity, which eventually earned her her high school title - Queen Bee.

Cyan's parents, who were still their snobbish selves, were enraged about her change. So enraged, in fact, that they decided to buy her a scholarship in the University of Willow Creek. Of course, wanting her to escape from Newcrest Highschool as soon as possible, she was bribed bought early access, and soon transferred over.

Truth to be told, Cyan was scared out of her mind, having finally 'owned' her previous school, and then having to have transferred yet again. She knew that there would be older people at the Uni. of WC., who absolutely wouldn't have her haughty ways and negative personality. However, that was something she didn't know then - when she was in the midst of changing education buildings. So, alas, Miyan lived on.

Having changed schools, Cyan realized it was time for a fresh start. A fresh start, a fresh Cyan, with no Miyan! - she thought, upon reaching the great realization that she could start again. However, this joy was short lived, when she discovered that Ainsley Bree was a student.

You see, Ainsley and Cyan had history. Beef, you could call it. Ainsley had attended NC. HS., and had always challenged Cyan for the Queen Bee title. She had been a bully, just like the rest. She was no different at all. Well, she was different at WC. Uni. - she was a seemingly shy, sweet girl. That's not the real her! - thought Cyan... or Miyan, as Cyan was supposed to be the nice one!

On campus, Cyan soon became known as a 'mean girl'. After an encounter with Ainsley, she realized she could never abandon her old ways. She could never abandon the ancient Cyan, and the new Miyan. So she didn't. Miyan and Cyan lived on.

She made sure to join all of the after school activites, and excell in all of the lessons. She wanted to be the best. And that's what she was, because that's what she always was.

Her only weakness, however, was trust. She could never trust anyone. Whether it be with a simple necklace, or even her life, she could never put her faith in another person. Ever.

And this, was where she was always caught out. And this, was where she knew - or rather thought - that she could never, ever, survive a zombie apcolypse.

Cyan's story :D
    I was bored, ahaha!

This just makes me love her even more. I feel like I actually know her.

Yay! :D
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Guys can we have a theme change? Idk how will this story goes.. I mean I don't know how to end this Zombie Apocalypse game

It's up to you as its your story :)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

It's your choosing you are the host. I quite like the current theme but if you're struggling I don't mind.
    <3
  • Options
    I was looking forward to kicking some zombie butt though...
    <3
  • Options
    I was looking forward to kicking some zombie butt though...

I was looking forward to reading about Ophelia kicking zombie butt though...
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Okay fine. I'll keep the theme. I have decided how will zombies disappear. :)

• Options

Yay! I havent said it before, but I think you're a really good host. :)
    <3
  • Options
    Sending out scenarios now!

• Options
    :# .....
    <3
  • Options
    Sending out scenarios now!

Excited, but nervous :grimace:
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I am going to write a story as well:

Story 1:

My head was in excruciating pain when I had to grade all those papers. I was impressed by some of my students' work! I know one day they were going to get a good career...

When I was 18-year-old, I dropped out of high school senior year. I couldn't take the stressful amount of homework I was forced to be given. Heck, grading papers is no different. I skipped college as well. I felt like I didn't need it.

At the age of 28, I tutored a young middle school girl and her high school brother in social studies. I knew social studies so well and I taught easily. Around 30 and a half, I decided to get a job a university called Willows Creek University. I just had that passion for teaching other students (only in history.)

My past meant nothing to me. I was only a teenager. Now since I matured, I can restart all over again. I am planning to finish high school when I at least turn 50. College, I am not sure about that. For anyone who is in school, don't end up like me. You want to have a succeful life that I never had.
    Post edited by Una on
  • Options

Lol I'm enjoying to be a host though as long as people will appreciate what I'm doing.

And.. I'm really struggling in making a plot of the story.

• Options
    I can't make my brain work how will I operate this story. :bawling::bawling:

• Options

Lol I'm enjoying to be a host though as long as people will appreciate what I'm doing.

And.. I'm really struggling in making a plot of the story.

<3

Just take your time. We're all happy to wait. Your doing a great job.
    <3
  • Options
    I can't make my brain work how will I operate this story. :bawling::bawling:

*sends you brain waves*

What order are you doing things? Story or scenario first?
    Maybe try swapping them around?

You've got this.
    <3
  • Options
    edited September 2016

• Options
    edited September 2016

• Options
    I'm confused. I don't understand. So no more scenarios?
    <3
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Is this okay for yall? Orr.. Nah? If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Eh well...will the story stay the same though? And will have scenarios still?
  • Options
    I did enjoy the separate scenarios and then a story but if it's easier then im down.
    <3