Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clearer EP3 Screenshot From... Somewhere

Okay, so we've gotten a clearer and larger screenshot of the earlier one, and it's very interesting to say the least, since we can see a lot more.

There's going to be a whole lot to analyze in this thing.
Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Oh wow I don't even know what to think about this! I'm so excited for new features but I don't know if any of this is true! I mean how could this many leaks exist? Seriously?
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    It is genuine, many players still are denying that it is genuine.

I just hope that apartment building is not fake or a decoration.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Okay, so we've gotten a clearer and larger screenshot of the earlier one, and it's very interesting to say the least, since we can see a lot more.

There's going to be a whole lot to analyze in this thing.

Wow look at the city buildings.
  • Options
    celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    Maybe over the Rainbow? :D
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Well, there are Street Performers, more cultures, Indian, East Asian, and maybe African, based on the outfit the lady at the picnic table is wearing, basketball, and a bigger neighborhood. There seems to be an street with an Arched entrance that has even more buildings with it.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Well, there are Street Performers, more cultures, Indian, East Asian, and maybe African, based on the outfit the lady at the picnic table is wearing, basketball, and a bigger neighborhood. There seems to be an street with an Arched entrance that has even more buildings with it.

I see food and kissing booths.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I definitely see something like someone playing a violin for tips
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I definitely see something like someone playing a violin for tips

It looks like we actually have cases to get tips, so maybe they're doing something with the music skills and expanding on them in this pack. It would certainly be nice to finally get musical groups and perform for money together.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Definitely think.. assuming it's all true.. that fortune telling might be a new skill or feature by looking at what seems to be a card reader to the left.
  • Options
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    Definitely think.. assuming it's all true.. that fortune telling might be a new skill or feature by looking at what seems to be a card reader to the left.

I don't see a card reader on the left.
  • Options

Oh wait.. are they eating something? What is happening there?
  • Options

It's still a bit low-quality, but they're either eating or getting a fortune, but I think they're getting food, based on the bowl, or if you're talking about the stand, based on the sign and the fact ther person's wearing an apron.

Funny thing though, I think the lady is actually eating with chopsticks, so certain eating styles are restricted by certain hidden traits anymore!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

It's still a bit low-quality, but they're either eating or getting a fortune, but I think they're getting food, based on the bowl, or if you're talking about the stand, based on the sign and the fact ther person's wearing an apron.

Funny thing though, I think the lady is actually eating with chopsticks, so certain eating styles are restricted by certain hidden traits anymore!

I think it is chop sticks.. you're right. Well hey! Either way I'm very intrigued!
  • Options
    sa1azsa1az Posts: 47 Member
    I think this is the resturents area !
    Look at the girl on the left. Is she use chopstick?
    rbjwwn.jpg
  • Options
    The Indian girl seems like a match maker inviting the Asian tourist to her tent to find a match for him!!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Watch people deny this still...
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    I hope there is more then this to these festivals. Not much to do. I want hotdog and watermelon eating contest,bobbing for apples and the haunted house.

• Options
    Marnetti wrote: »

Yep, they still think this is fake. lol
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I hope there is more then this to these festivals. Not much to do. I want hotdog and watermelon eating contest,bobbing for apples and the haunted house.

I feel there will be more. One screenshot cannot put all this.
    Maybe like for GT events our active sims will receive a call that it is an Indian or Chinese or whatever related festival in the town and when you go there the festival exclusive activities will be there
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »

Yep, they still think this is fake. lol

I know right?
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I just saw this on simsvip. So it looks to me like the foodstands from BV may be returning. And is that a stagr on the far front right?
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    There's different cultures. I want it.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    No trampoline ... Just a carpet :'(
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member

I see food and kissing booths.

Where? The two stands are both Food stands.