Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GRIMY PETITION

JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I have a lot of fun with this game, but one thing seriously irks me.

Grimy is just like another sim, and I can't stand it. I want him to be ominous and mysterious and scary. I want him to be utterly feared. I don't want him to be just another townie.

So this petition is calling for grimy to be removed as a regular townie and given special animations when he is around, like sims running in fear (and squeamish/cowardly sims wetting themselves or passing out from fear). I LOVE the music/ambient noise that surrounds him when he does visit a lot. So I want to the be kept. It adds an element of creepiest which this game so desperately needs.

So,

Please comment "sign" if you want:

- grimy removed as a townie
- special animations for him and other sims when he comes to reap the dead
- only sims close to death can see/interact with grimy

Signatures:
1. @KatyJay88
2. @friendlysimmers
3. @MadameLee
4. @JoAnne65
5. @MzPigglyPooh
6. @auramaris
7. @MasonGamer
8. @maddy122802
9. @iriefthi
10. @Briana2425
Post edited by JayandMeeka on

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i sign this up sincce i do not went to see the grim reaper roaming my sims town if a sim is dying then he can show up but not stick around after word anyway i rarely see him since i make sure to turn of death
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I would also like being able to have a reaper baby and children..since it was avaible in the previous games
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I would also like being able to have a reaper baby and children..since it was avaible in the previous games

I didn't even know that haha.. so would you like to sign?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

sure
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    great! thank you!
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member

It was avaiable at the first patch release, but afteer the third pacth . It was not possible to make reaper babies, or even woohoo with him anymore . But there still some playable reaper babies, and Grims aviable fot the sim exchange.
  • Options

It was avaiable at the first patch release, but afteer the third pacth . It was not possible to make reaper babies, or even woohoo with him anymore . But there still some playable reaper babies, and Grims aviable fot the sim exchange.

ahh good to know!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Yes and No, I want the Grim Reaper to be scarier and for the townies and sims to have reactions like that to him. But I think that all Sims should be able to see him, and that you should be able to have a baby with the Grim reaper, something like a half-skeleton baby with glowing yellow eyes, or even just a normal sim with glowing yellow eyes and maybe a dark aura around them on occasion, like when you use the 'Grim Reaper's Guitar'. Grim Reapers babies could be immortal or have extended life?
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I haven't seen him yet but I'm very glad about it. I agree, he should be a mysterious, fearful creature. Signed.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Signed! I do agree with this. I mean might as well they took all the other features away from him like reproducing with him. So might as well go all out with it. Plus it would add some of that. Dark humour Ive been looking for and make for the gsme to be interesting. If not,like someone else said please allow us to have intimate relationships with him again. I never got a chance to have a baby grim. :(
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    Well, thanks to mods, Grimmy moved into a house in my game. He still does his job but, he likes to fish too, pretty much all he does is fish and claim the dead. I don't mind that.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2016
    He use to be awesome but I don't know what happened... Somewhere along the way he lost his spark.

cue music:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nr8hPnZfMU

I think it's time We upgrade the grim reaper

GrimReaper_Atrium01SNIP1.png

use one of the old concepts

I like the two middle ones... and the last one with the green aura... maybe make it a dark purple aura instead, and maybe it would look better with out the horns, and actually make the eyes glow from under the hood.

I think Grim needs to be a little more ruthless, and a bit Sarcastic. Think Hades, Hercules, snappy comebacks. that appear in the notifications.

Making Deals with the Grim Reaper.

Something Real like sacrificing your first born child for a Second chance at life.

So The Grim reaper turns your sim's first born into a ghost, and your sim ages into the age of your first born child. basically you and your child trade places.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    maddy122802maddy122802 Posts: 46 Member
    I agree but I think brave sims should be able to be around him and romantic sims should be able to seduce him
    tumblr_nadby8g6p81thyt8so1_500.gif
  • Options
    Ok so question to @maddy122802 and those who like aspects of this petition but don't agree 100% - do I tag you a signature or not? Or should I just relabel this as "Ideas for Grim"?
  • Options
    auramarisauramaris Posts: 154 Member
    I love the idea of sims running in fear and passing out haha. Signed!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    oh yeah signed
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    maddy122802maddy122802 Posts: 46 Member
    Ok so question to @maddy122802 and those who like aspects of this petition but don't agree 100% - do I tag you a signature or not? Or should I just relabel this as "Ideas for Grim"?

sign me up, its a great idea
    tumblr_nadby8g6p81thyt8so1_500.gif
  • Options

sign me up, its a great idea

Amazing! Thanks! I completely forgot about this petition haha.
  • Options
    I apologize for not keeping up with this petition - but I will now! Keep the signatures coming!
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    Signed :/
  • Options
    iriefthi wrote: »
    Signed :/

Thank you!!
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I'll sign

Thank you! The more signatures the better! Every single one counts.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Well, thanks to mods, Grimmy moved into a house in my game. He still does his job but, he likes to fish too, pretty much all he does is fish and claim the dead. I don't mind that.

@DarkAmaranth1966 it might not have been due to mods. In one game I have Grim moved into a house too. I use absolutely no mods... just opened up my game and when I was in map view just happened to notice the game had moved him into Oasis Springs opposite Johnny Zest!

Kinda signed. I wish Grim was scarier and sims reacted accordingly but I do like seeing him around my town occasionally. I'm a bit torn on this one.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.