Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sleepwalking needs to be added for that whimsical humor factor

I watched a video where the guy sleepwalked to the fridge and dumped half a gallon of milk in the sink trying to make cereal in his sleep. I thought it was creepy but hilarious at the same time. We need stuff like that in this game. Everything is too perfect the clown is cliche. The death from emotions are boring now.

Comments

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    That would be interesting. I wonder how they'd choose which sims would do that, though. Would it be a hidden trait that would roll a die whenever they fell asleep, would that trait be genetic? Would being Tense before falling asleep risk triggering it?
    One thing I could see happening is sleep walkers having a violent reaction to being woken in the form of picking a fight with the other sim. They'd be Dazed if they lost, but Embarrassed if they won once they woke up.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    My son confused the trash bin and the toilet once when sleepwalking, that was funny as well (we stopped him just in time). Yes, it could be a funny addition.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Sleepwalking could be interesting actually, maybe include a 'sleep walk' trait and watch your Sim attend to their needs while sleeping.

A clever Sim could even gain skills while sleeping. just imagine being able to work out while gaining energy at the same time! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    Yes, that would be hilarious, especially with an insane sim if you made the insane caused mood dictate sleep walking actions.

Talking in thier sleep and revealing they cheated to their partner and that they don't like this or that about their partner would be fun too.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.