Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi again. Any word on toddlers, weather, or pets?

My usual check in. Couldn't find my original post, so sorry to create another. I just don't follow S4 news and these are my "needs". :)
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Not yet.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    :'( thank you.
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    You might find it easier to sign up for the Sims newsletter. Those things you want are big ones that would be announced there. I believe there's a linkback on the main Sims page.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I signed up for the Sim newsletter, and have never gotten a single e-mail. Don't know why. Maybe I should sign up again.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about pets, weather or toddlers, either. My 8-year-old doesn't even like to play Sims 4 because there aren't any pets in the game. She'd rather play Sims 3.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited September 2016
    nooooopppeeeeeee

nothing at all unfortunately. plus we can't know if they are in the works cause its future content with is bull spit. but we don't want any gurus to get fired to for spilling the beans ;3; like its good to know for us but not the guru
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Yes. They "hear what we are saying" and "wish they could talk about it" :\
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    hellojewby wrote: »
    :'( thank you.

Awww, *offers marshmallow*

I'm waiting for weather and pets too.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    No word on toddlers yet, maybe you could ask again in 6 months and see if the situation has changed.

In the mean time, they have a kids SP with a monster under the bed. The concept is somewhat 'new'
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I wish there was, tbh.
  • Options
    SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    There hasn't been anything official, but some modders did find textures for toddlers in the game files. EA said that it was just old things for this picture they made awhile back, but if they have the skin, then...

You can read about it on Sims VIP! I would link you, but I can't post links yet. :(
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    I would start looking for them in earnest in about 3 to 4 years for ts5. But that's just me.
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited September 2016

Penelope wrote: »
    I signed up for the Sim newsletter, and have never gotten a single e-mail. Don't know why. Maybe I should sign up again.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about pets, weather or toddlers, either. My 8-year-old doesn't even like to play Sims 4 because there aren't any pets in the game. She'd rather play Sims 3.

I never got an email, either. And I've check my spam folder..
    I'm with your kid on that. I really only play Sims 2 and 3 anymore. 4 feels to cramped and lonely, if anyone understands that...lol Has the best ever CAS and build mode, but that isn't enough to keep me interested. I want fur babies and each life stage. And most importantly, SNOW!!!!!!
    Post edited by hellojewby on
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm expecting Seasons to be combined with Vacations in this iteration. Wouldn't be suprised if Seasons actually came in a Gamepack rather then an Expansion Pack.
  • Options
    LovelyRoyalLovelyRoyal Posts: 35 Member
    My usual check in. Couldn't find my original post, so sorry to create another. I just don't follow S4 news and these are my "needs". :)

These three features are at the top of my list, as well. I hope TS4 decides to add them to the game sooner than later.
  • Options
    maddy122802maddy122802 Posts: 46 Member
    I hope these come soon. we all are waiting
    tumblr_nadby8g6p81thyt8so1_500.gif
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I have a few words...

Freeplay is really, really annoying!

https://youtu.be/uqg2qr4v12A
    [Jealous]
    All we got were stupid eggs. :|
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited September 2016
    CK213 wrote: »
    I have a few words...

Freeplay is really, really annoying!

https://youtu.be/uqg2qr4v12A
    [Jealous]
    All we got were plum eggs. :|

Now this just ticks me off :D FreePlay gets everything and we just get the leftover PARTY crumbs :'(
  • Options
    LovelyRoyalLovelyRoyal Posts: 35 Member

There's been rumors of toddlers. I've not had any word of seasons or pets yet. On the brighter side, TS4 is coming out with a new pack called City Living that's coming out on November 1st, 2016. You can pre-order now for only $40.00.
  • Options
    JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    I signed up for the Sim newsletter, and have never gotten a single e-mail. Don't know why. Maybe I should sign up again./quote]

Same here... I've tried signing up a few times, starting back when Sims 4 was first announced. :( disappointing not to get any of them, if there were emails sent out.

In any case, I am starting to think that pets will be attached to objects in packs. Like the bird feeder in Backyard. Or the cows in Sims 3... So maybe like a dog house with a puppy around it? Or a cat climbing tower... I'm betting it will be something along those lines, where you can go pet and interact with them some, but they won't move around independently or be a part of the household like in Sims 3.