Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Park Name Glitch?

Hello :)

I built my sims a festival grounds yesterday, using a park from another world as a base and then remodeling to fit all the various festival bits. I gave the park a new name, saved, and then quit for the day. I started up my game today, and noticed that the park had gone back to it's old name. I figured it was just me changing the name and not saving, so I changed it again, and saved. As soon as I saved, the game puts it right back to it's old name again. I even tried changing the name and saving it to the bin with the new name, and it still showed up with the old name.

Has anyone else had this? It's not a huge glitch, but I'd prefer to have the park not have a tropical name since it's now in Aurora Skies :tongue:
My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited August 2016
    I just tried renaming a festival park in a test game and didn't have any issues with the name changing on saving and reloading the game. I changed the name in Edit Town. Sorry, I was unable to reproduce the issue.

There are options to change the names via the seasonal festival lot marker. In my case those were automatically changed to what I renamed the lot in Edit Town. You might try checking the lot marker to see what name it has for each phase (season and construction). Perhaps changing the names via the lot marker will stick.
  • Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Ah, I added the festival marker while it still had the other name! I bet that's what's causing it! I never even thought of that! Thank you :)
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!