Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Manifestations of the Occult - A4 is up!

Comments

• Options
    NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Awesome! She's gorgeous!
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you, @Neverfalle and @strawberrigurl. It's nice to go a bit crazy with making Sims once in a while, go "out of the box", so to speak.

• Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    Thank you, @Neverfalle and @strawberrigurl. It's nice to go a bit crazy with making Sims once in a while, go "out of the box", so to speak.

Yes, I love out of the ordinary contests and creative styling, which is why I joined. :)
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Wow, I'm feeling pretty bad about my vamp after seeing all these amazing models! :#
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited August 2016
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @xJojox your zombie is soooo pretty :D never saw a pretty zombie before lol! My camp nearly wore that skirt!

@BobSkellington soooo cute! I love her, she's gorgeous! :)

@strawberrigurl I literally said omg when I saw your demon, that is freakin amazing!! I love her wow!

@fabtiffsim your troll is adorable! Love her!!
    Best thread ever! xD
    @LilacErin Thank you for that! Laughed too hard and bounced my 3DS off the bed. :joy:

@kittymeow When I was typing your name the forum chose "kittymeowquack".....:hushed::joy: Gorgeous vampire, loooovin' the red hair. <3
    Thank you for posting that quick list, you reminded me of C.A. Cupid from Monster High! May or may not do her but now I'm excited. xD
    latest?cb=20130221222013

@xJojox How the heck did you make a zombie so drop dead gorgeous (lol)!?

@BobSkellington No way! I absolutely love her! Her shoes are always the best shoes, I swear. xD You definitely should have done her. There are some ears and fangs around, I know I've seen them.
    Very cute fairy though, love the two-toned hair!

@strawberrigurl You create the best supernaturals, I swear xD She is soooo cool.

@fabtiffsim Very creative choice! She is really adorable!

I realized while typing this that my bf is a terrible influence on me. THE BAD JOKES AND PUNS ARE GETTING TO ME! HELP!

Sorry, guys. Just went through this thread and only just saw this, now xD I agree, those shoes and even just her whole outfit in general is fab x)

Thank you, though <3 I really think you should try and capture her and do a werewolf for Sims 3, I've seen some pretty awesome CC for Clawdia on the Exchange and Tumblr, holla at me if you would like some links <3 This is definitely your area of expertise! x3 I am pretty sure it will require a decent amount of editing and you can of course completely pull that off!

Kitty, your Vampire is sexy and you have nothing to worry about! I also feel a little shy because everyone posted such awesome entries after I've already posted mine ;x That's probably why it's best to wait a little before posting xD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    NktQU2h.png
    LASwiwV.png
    While Freyja may be a heavenly creature, dwelling in the clouds, at time this Angelic Scandinavian elf, has quite the tongue. She came to be in existance many thousands of years ago when the Norse Gods ruled the land. Named after Goddess Freyja for being the most beautiful Ljósálfar in Valhalla for thousands of years, Freyja has decided to share her beauty and help those other mystic beings who may not be as beautiful as she, learn to at least try.
    (@wrswrs2)

@kittymeow @NShippudenFan @Kelebek @strawberrigurl @dafadolly @xJojox @doicky96 @BobSkellington @LilacErin @Jendowoz0612 @fabtiffsim @Phoenix_Rainx

Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @xJojox your zombie is soooo pretty :D never saw a pretty zombie before lol! My camp nearly wore that skirt!

@BobSkellington soooo cute! I love her, she's gorgeous! :)

@strawberrigurl I literally said omg when I saw your demon, that is freakin amazing!! I love her wow!

@fabtiffsim your troll is adorable! Love her!!
    Best thread ever! xD
    @LilacErin Thank you for that! Laughed too hard and bounced my 3DS off the bed. :joy:

@kittymeow When I was typing your name the forum chose "kittymeowquack".....:hushed::joy: Gorgeous vampire, loooovin' the red hair. <3
    Thank you for posting that quick list, you reminded me of C.A. Cupid from Monster High! May or may not do her but now I'm excited. xD
    latest?cb=20130221222013

@xJojox How the heck did you make a zombie so drop dead gorgeous (lol)!?

@BobSkellington No way! I absolutely love her! Her shoes are always the best shoes, I swear. xD You definitely should have done her. There are some ears and fangs around, I know I've seen them.
    Very cute fairy though, love the two-toned hair!

@strawberrigurl You create the best supernaturals, I swear xD She is soooo cool.

@fabtiffsim Very creative choice! She is really adorable!

I realized while typing this that my bf is a terrible influence on me. THE BAD JOKES AND PUNS ARE GETTING TO ME! HELP!

Sorry, guys. Just went through this thread and only just saw this, now xD I agree, those shoes and even just her whole outfit in general is fab x)

Thank you, though <3 I really think you should try and capture her and do a werewolf for Sims 3, I've seen some pretty awesome CC for Clawdia on the Exchange and Tumblr, holla at me if you would like some links <3 This is definitely your area of expertise! x3 I am pretty sure it will require a decent amount of editing and you can of course completely pull that off!

Kitty, your Vampire is sexy and you have nothing to worry about! I also feel a little shy because everyone posted such awesome entries after I've already posted mine ;x That's probably why it's best to wait a little before posting xD

Thanks bob :) that's made me feel a bit better, but still :D
    I love your fairy, I think shes really cute and has a lot of character.
    Yeah I agree it is best to wait!
  • Options
    Phoenix_RainxPhoenix_Rainx Posts: 677 Member
    I've gotta say, this is like a dream contest for me. I am super excited! I am having so much fun looking for cc to go with my sim!
    tumblr_inline_nhvx4yvpMj1t79ug6.gif
  • Options
    Are we allowed to have two models who are different supernaturals, or is it one model per person? :)
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Phoenix_Rainx

Totally. It gives everyone a chance to use the cc that they have hidden in their CAS but never got to use because what kind of normal person walks around wearing wings and a tail? I mean, I probably would do that, but I'm not exactly normal XD

You can have two if you want. But, yeah. Different supernaturals.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Neverfalle wrote: »
    I've gotta say, this is like a dream contest for me. I am super excited! I am having so much fun looking for cc to go with my sim!

Totally. It gives everyone a chance to use the cc that they have hidden in their CAS but never got to use because what kind of normal person walks around wearing wings and a tail? I mean, I probably would do that, but I'm not exactly normal XD

Nah, I've done it before! xD

And awesome!
    Post edited by Phoenix_Rainx on
  • Options
    Am I allowed a snow elf is someone has picked elf?
  • Options
    @Phoenix_Rainx No, sorry :( Someone has already picked elf.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited August 2016
    If I were to join as a contestant I would definitely pick Banshee.

"The banshee is often described in Gaelic lore as wearing red or green, usually with long, disheveled hair. She can appear in a variety of forms. Perhaps most often she is seen as an ugly, frightful hag, but she can also appear as young and beautiful if she chooses. In some tales, the figure who first appears to be a banshee or other cailleach (hag) is later revealed to be the Irish battle goddess"

There's a lot of freedom with picking that one.
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • Options
    Can I be a snow queen then? :)
  • Options
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    I think I'll go for 2 as well lol can you reserve a witch for me :)
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    edited August 2016
    psykt wrote: »
    If I were to join as a contestant I would definitely pick Banshee.

"The banshee is often described in Gaelic lore as wearing red or green, usually with long, disheveled hair. She can appear in a variety of forms. Perhaps most often she is seen as an ugly, frightful hag, but she can also appear as young and beautiful if she chooses. In some tales, the figure who first appears to be a banshee or other cailleach (hag) is later revealed to be the Irish battle goddess"

There's a lot of freedom with picking that one.

@psykt That actually sounds beautiful,I'm researching her right now.It's hard for me to handle two contestants in one competition,but def sounds like a great option.

Aren't you a judge?You should make your judge the banshee :D
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Name: Gretel Pagan
    Creature: Witch

29156928521_8282fed1c2_o.jpg
    29157340121_a68ccd805e_o.jpg

Anyone else randomly having problems with jaggies??
    Post edited by kittymeow on
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    .... pretty witch :))

hate jaggies *stabs jaggies*
  • Options
    @xJojox thank you, I prefer her to my vampire. :D I tried to make her different to my other models.
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2016
    Gorgeous witch, @kittymeow, she's unique and beautiful, but I'll decline the apple thanks. LOL :)

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I think I might reserve a werewolf for my second model and channel some Sims 3.. Unless someone else has reserved it. Oh, my. So many deadlines xD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg