Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positive feedback for the Sims team!

I own all the titles from Sims 1 to the latest Sims 4 release, so I've been playing for a little while anyway lol. I've never been much for joining the communities, I rather play then talk about it. But I felt that with all the negativity going around right now, I would share my opinion.

I enjoy playing the Sims and I like all the content they have released for it. I actually think if anything there is too much content. I honestly can't find enough time to properly play with all the gameplay features before more is released! Is everything that is released relevant to me and the way I play? No and I don't expect it to be, that would be silly. I don't go to the mall and expect every store to only sell stuff I like just because I have spent tons of money there.

The sims is a complex game that evolves with every new series. It takes a lot of talented people to create it. I just want to say, thank you for doing something I don't have the skills to do myself, make a great game that I love! Keep up the good work!

Comments

• Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    AweSIM! Hihi
  • Options
    huandluhuandlu Posts: 109 Member
    Thanks for posting! Great to see something positive :)
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    Lol that was an awful pun, but yea, it is nice :)
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I dig the build tools and create a sim. Top notch job there.
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    Many months ago when I came back to the forums there was such a firestorm of negativity, I almost left again, but every once in a while someone would post something that was good, and uplifting, so I stayed. I thank you, @mmnby2 for this post and @simgurudrake should have this to read on her first day back, I hope she shares it with all the gurus because I think they do an awesome job bringing the sims to life once again.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Dexterok.gif
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you for the new toddlers i LOVE them!!!!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Jokes Jokes apart from that, thanks for the free content :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    PukingautotunePukingautotune Posts: 154 Member
    Thanks for the culling!!! Really opens up a whole new world of opportunities!
    tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif
  • Options
    LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    mmnby2 wrote: »

I actually think if anything there is too much content. I honestly can't find enough time to properly play with all the gameplay features before more is released!

Yikes.

But to say something positive, I still really like how smooth everything runs, and I love their facial expressions.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I really, REALLY like the new lighting and the gender neutral stuff I applauded then and I will again. The Stuff Packs have been very good- imo- for stuff packs and have included some cool additions and reskin. I will always dig the Void Critters! And even simple things like the wind chimes and lemonade stand- great additions.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I love The Sims :smile:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    I wonder why there's so much negativity? I'm sure the gurus would want to know why, too.