Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Man, I'd just cuddle me all night long B)

What a grand idea!

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I can’t wait until they both go back to class together! :joy: Maybe “Charlie” will be Dr. Day’s new TA who gets to help teach classes? (Would anybody actually buy that he’d let that happen though? 🤔😂)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2019
    WagonFruit wrote: »

ROFL! I bet you'd be a great gf to yourself! :tongue:
    AudreyFld wrote: »

What a grand idea!

Nobody would treat you better than yourself! ;)
    I can’t wait until they both go back to class together! :joy: Maybe “Charlie” will be Dr. Day’s new TA who gets to help teach classes? (Would anybody actually buy that he’d let that happen though? 🤔😂)

Yeah...there might be suspicion, but...maybe he needs a research assistant? Liam has got to help Charlie with analyzing artifacts. But we'll see how this works out!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Hello! It's Wednesday!

And....they're having to figure things out...ahhhh!

6poOYqK.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    At least you get to wear a cute little dapper hat, Charlie :)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    At least you get to wear a cute little dapper hat, Charlie :)

She's styling! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Of course he's a vegan lol! Methinks this genie was having way too much fun when he cursed these two, they couldn't be more different! :lol: Poor Charlie, she seems to be suffering more than Liam right now. And I cannot wait for classes to start back, if Zack is suspicious what will the students think! :wink: But seriously, Liam needs to chill out! :D
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I was surprised Liam was a vegan! And then not surprised, LOL. Too bad he's not a merman, he could eat a lot of kelp.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Of course he's a vegan lol! Methinks this genie was having way too much fun when he cursed these two, they couldn't be more different! :lol: Poor Charlie, she seems to be suffering more than Liam right now. And I cannot wait for classes to start back, if Zack is suspicious what will the students think! :wink: But seriously, Liam needs to chill out! :D

Heh...that genie definitely knew what he was doing. Did you see the little smirk on his face when Charlie asked for the blessing? ;)

Charlie is suffering...kind of...but she'll use this to her advantage. Liam is feeling out of control and he doesn't like that. He needs to CHILL! Lol! This is going to do him some good. ;)

The students...hmmm...Lol! I cannot WAIT for that. OMG! Just think. Liam has to go to all of Charlie's classes. Omg...this is going to be fun.

First day of class will be on Monday! <3
    I was surprised Liam was a vegan! And then not surprised, LOL. Too bad he's not a merman, he could eat a lot of kelp.

ROFL! He didn't used to be vegan. But then he wants control over every aspect of his life to make him feel comfort (since so many things hurt him.)

(My sister is vegan so I know exactly what they eat. lol! And she'd shudder at Charlie's diet.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Omg I can’t wait to see Charlie teach the class :joy: Bring it on! :naughty:

These two are sooooooo different... but maybe they can learn to meet in the middle?
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's so funny to watch them :D But I have a sense this challenge will make them both great friends ;)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    These two couldn't be more different! 😬 I'm going to love watching them mess up and be so miserable living like the other. I do think that Liam might just whip Charlie's body into shape.🏃‍♀️ Poor Charlie will suffer from both the new diet and workout. Not to mention the school work! She really got a bad deal. Liam won't be having too much fun either trying to control her. Loving every minute of this! 😂
  • Options
    I’m sitting here watching this train wreck behind my fingers! Laughing and cringing the entire time. I am anxious to see them working out. And then her teaching his class! Opposites attract but not sure on this case.
  • Options
    Omg I can’t wait to see Charlie teach the class :joy: Bring it on! :naughty:

These two are sooooooo different... but maybe they can learn to meet in the middle?

Rofl! It’s gonna be fun for sure!

I’m thinking meeting in the middle might happen...eventually?
    It's so funny to watch them :D But I have a sense this challenge will make them both great friends ;)

You know adversity can forge strong bonds...we shall see!
    haswh wrote: »
    These two couldn't be more different! 😬 I'm going to love watching them mess up and be so miserable living like the other. I do think that Liam might just whip Charlie's body into shape.🏃‍♀️ Poor Charlie will suffer from both the new diet and workout. Not to mention the school work! She really got a bad deal. Liam won't be having too much fun either trying to control her. Loving every minute of this! 😂

Lol! Yup...many a mess coming! Hoping it’ll be fun to watch. I’m already laughing on what happens next!
    I’m sitting here watching this train wreck behind my fingers! Laughing and cringing the entire time. I am anxious to see them working out. And then her teaching his class! Opposites attract but not sure on this case.

Hee hee! It is definitely a train wreck! Can’t stop watching! Well...I can assure you they’d never even be friends unless that genie hadn’t meddled. Heh.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Does next gen's heir get a genie lamp whose power they accidentally discover as a teen/YA? 🤔 If Liam and Charlie manage to get out of this, of course--would make for a fun souvenir for their kid. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Does next gen's heir get a genie lamp whose power they accidentally discover as a teen/YA? 🤔 If Liam and Charlie manage to get out of this, of course--would make for a fun souvenir for their kid. ;)

Lol! Hmmm...that’s an idea! 🧐
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Monday!

And it's time for school...heh...

dSEZePJ.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I like how Liam is dutifully attending class even after what Charlie did. :mrgreen: Teacher's pet! Secret teacher teacher's pet...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Wow, Liam is very dedicated to learning, or showing off in class as the case may be! The boy sure loves his archaeology! He really threw himself into his studies and work when he lost Ginny didn't he? I'm hoping that this experience will allow him to chill a little and look at the world, and its inhabitants a little differently. Interesting to see that he holds standards for Charlie, which is sweet and very daunting at the same time. I wonder if there was a touch of the green eyed monster when that bloke asked her out for coffee, hmm, or are we not even close to being there yet? :D
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    The workout scene was hysterical! I bet he doesn’t give up though. Maybe. But Charlie’s antics have at least given them relief from school, sorta. I suppose she can skip her other classes....maybe.
  • Options
    I like how Liam is dutifully attending class even after what Charlie did. :mrgreen: Teacher's pet! Secret teacher teacher's pet...

The professor caught him in the hall and he felt compelled (out of respect for the teacher) to attend. Plus, deep down, I don't think Liam wants Charlie to fail out of college because of this situation. He doesn't hate her.
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Wow, Liam is very dedicated to learning, or showing off in class as the case may be! The boy sure loves his archaeology! He really threw himself into his studies and work when he lost Ginny didn't he? I'm hoping that this experience will allow him to chill a little and look at the world, and its inhabitants a little differently. Interesting to see that he holds standards for Charlie, which is sweet and very daunting at the same time. I wonder if there was a touch of the green eyed monster when that bloke asked her out for coffee, hmm, or are we not even close to being there yet? :D

Yes, Liam threw himself into his studies once Ginny died. I'm sure Liam will learn something through this experience. Chilling out should be one of them but we'll see!

It's a bit too early for jealousy, but definitely Liam is showing that he cares for Charlie. At least a little.
    The workout scene was hysterical! I bet he doesn’t give up though. Maybe. But Charlie’s antics have at least given them relief from school, sorta. I suppose she can skip her other classes....maybe.

Let's hope Liam keeps up the workout routine. Yes, Charlie is relieved from school, but Liam might feel compelled to go to Charlie's classes. He doesn't want to see her fail. He'd have to have her in his class again plus she'd lose her scholarship. That would be cruel for her. Liam is a nice guy deep down.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Those two working out as each other was great! :joy: I'm excited to get inside Charlie's head and see how she is feeling. By the looks of it she's having a bit of fun! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Aw man, Liam on a date with a dude while in charlie’s body could have been entertaining :naughty: But I like that we got to see how highly he thinks of Charlie and wanted her to have high standards for who she dates too ;)

I think handsome young professor would totally be up her alley, Liam. Just sayin ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    F
    haswh wrote: »
    Those two working out as each other was great! :joy: I'm excited to get inside Charlie's head and see how she is feeling. By the looks of it she's having a bit of fun! :)

Yes, Charlie is having a blast as Liam. In fact, she’s going to almost feel guilty about it. But she won’t want to stay as Liam forever. She’s just enjoying this temporary ride (she hopes)
    Aw man, Liam on a date with a dude while in charlie’s body could have been entertaining :naughty: But I like that we got to see how highly he thinks of Charlie and wanted her to have high standards for who she dates too ;)

I think handsome young professor would totally be up her alley, Liam. Just sayin ;)

Hmmm...who might that handsome young professor be? 🤔

Liam May have to go on a date as Charlie. We’ll see! 😛
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited October 2019
    I was playing around with a Discord bot and one of its commands gave us the ability to ship two people and see how compatible they were. I tried Liam and Charlie and this was the result.
    hgfkSs0.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)