Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Can't help to read and listen and watch it more than one time. :blush: First time just to experience the ensemble as a whole, and then again focusing on the images.
    Can't imagine the amount of work that's gotten into it, but the result is just awesome! <3

And well Winter (I didn't comment about THE CHOICE yet :wink:), I think she's at the moment the best choice for Jacksons significant other. :smile: At this time in his life and career he needs a lady that will provide a safe haven and home base for him but doesn't easily fade in Jacksons limelight. Winter fits the best in that role.
    Already curious how the nooboo(s) will look when grown up. :)
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Oooh... ship is fulfilled! <3

Also:
    I think I just found a spoiler on the Gallery by reading Rabooski's description for the house "Winter's Penthouse". I won't spoil it but AHHH!! So excited! The penthouse looks gorgeous by the way. And I uploaded my own sims for the next chapter!
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'M GONNA CRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!!! It's so beautiful! This is so beautiful! I love your sim weddings!! The songs with the pictures always fit so well and they make it feel so real! I can't wait to have Wintson in my game! I'm so excited for the baby too! Alex and Knight will be grandparents! Winter will be a mother! She looked like an absolute queen in that dress by the way. <3 Jackson will be a father, but I think he'll always be a teen to me :D

@pammiechick Are you still taking submissions for heir spouse/friend/other? Wish I wasn't late to the game... :# Never mind! All I had to do was click the link to the instructions! Sorry to bother haha. Glad I made it in time!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh what a beautiful moment! :love:
    *throws confetti from Amazon Island*
    Not to take away from Winston's triumphant moment (after all the blood, sweat, and tears it took to get here!), but I just kept thinking "man, the WORK that went into these shots..."
    *applauds*
    *sheds a tear for pammie*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This chapter was pure magic :smiley: Amazing screenshots, and the music...sighs...I ran out of words.
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    It's chapters like this one that make me cringe at doing my own wedding shots. Still, having been a wedding photographer irl at one time, at least your subjects stand still!

Just one time, I wanna do it so that my sims elope in between chapters so that I don't have to do wedding shots. Weddings and parties make me wanna run screaming from the building.

Hats off to you for an awesome job!
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    That was amazing! Can't wait until Jackson finds out it wasn't a dream lol.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    *sees that there are 46 notifications today*
    OH YAY THERE MUST HAVE BEEN AN UPDATE!
    *Clicks and searches for update, only finds comments and replies*
    ....Not even mad :D

In all honesty I do this every.single.day since I work all day and can't check the forums until late. I get all pumped and then...nothing. :p But at least the comments are entertaining!

Mostly, I try to post the date of the update, so if it isn't changed, there probably isn't an update. There will be one today. I'm determined!

This is true...but a girl can always hope for a non-scheduled chapter! ;)

The new one is beautiful! The detail in the chapel is amazing and I'm sure it was a headache getting all those sims to pose correctly and that cute wedding group pic. I can't wait for the next chapter...pretty sure jackson has no idea about that baby. Oh dear poor nooboo is in for a different kind of surprise.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    What a gorgeous, touching wedding. <3<3 (Is it safe to come off the island yet...?) I can feel the blood, sweat, and tears that you poured into every screenshot! And the lyrics were perfect, as always. I'm so glad to see the source of your avatar! Seriously, it was all brilliantly done, as much of a struggle as I know it was--it was worth it. I'd totally love to see some more bloopers, of course. ;) I can't believe Jackson is all grown up now--and married! (And a soon-to-be father...)

You may safely board Wintson.
    There won't be stormy waters for quite a while.

Thank you for your compliments!!! I was happy to finish!! Yes...he's grown up and will be a DADDY!!! Oh...so cute! The toddler is precious. So excited to show that soon!
    That was so beautiful and worth the wait! Let's hope he's not too upset when she dropped the nooboo bomb. Crossing fingers that he won't change his mind.

Thanks!!! She will drop the bomb at the honeymoon. Will that ruin it? Stay tuned! ;)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I thought reading the lyrics - it's Pammie who keeps them alive.
    Breathtaking screenies. I can't even imagine what pain it must have been to control so many sims. Remind me not to make this large wedding for my heir.
    I assume Winter didn't tell Jackson about the nooboo yet? Maybe it will not be such a big problem. I bet Alex and Knight are going to be beside themselves with joy at the prospect of a grandchild.

Awww...thank you! I will definitely remind you that your brain will explode if you attempt it. I have no idea why they'd get out of their positions because they didn't have autonomy. I think it was because of all the sims. They just HAD to talk to them. (And disobey their Creator!) Even the Creator disobeyed the Creator:
    There's my simself is showing up at the wedding uninvited, sitting next to Knight and Alex! The nerve!

Screenshot_2094_1.jpg

No, Winter hasn't spilled except on that drunken night of the bachelor party. She will tell him on the honeymoon. :lol:

Yes...Alex and Knight will be thrilled!!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Sassie wrote: »
    Can't help to read and listen and watch it more than one time. :blush: First time just to experience the ensemble as a whole, and then again focusing on the images.
    Can't imagine the amount of work that's gotten into it, but the result is just awesome! <3

And well Winter (I didn't comment about THE CHOICE yet :wink:), I think she's at the moment the best choice for Jacksons significant other. :smile: At this time in his life and career he needs a lady that will provide a safe haven and home base for him but doesn't easily fade in Jacksons limelight. Winter fits the best in that role.
    Already curious how the nooboo(s) will look when grown up. :)

Aww...glad you wanted to watch it twice!!! Yes, it's hard to really see everything when you're scrolling through. Glad you liked it!!

You're right. He needs someone who is strong and independent who loves him.
    (I've already peeked and HE/SHE IS GORGEOUS! Are you surprised?)
    Oooh... ship is fulfilled! <3

Also:
    I think I just found a spoiler on the Gallery by reading Rabooski's description for the house "Winter's Penthouse". I won't spoil it but AHHH!! So excited! The penthouse looks gorgeous by the way. And I uploaded my own sims for the next chapter!

So glad your ship has officially sailed into the moonlight! Honeymoon soon!
    Oh...I know. I saw she wrote that and wondered if anyone would see. Have you looked inside? It's breathtaking! And she got a Maxis favorite out of it! The toddler room is so special. So I guess you know the genders then... LOVE your sims!!!
    I'M GONNA CRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!!! It's so beautiful! This is so beautiful! I love your sim weddings!! The songs with the pictures always fit so well and they make it feel so real! I can't wait to have Wintson in my game! I'm so excited for the baby too! Alex and Knight will be grandparents! Winter will be a mother! She looked like an absolute queen in that dress by the way. <3 Jackson will be a father, but I think he'll always be a teen to me :D

@pammiechick Are you still taking submissions for heir spouse/friend/other? Wish I wasn't late to the game... :# Never mind! All I had to do was click the link to the instructions! Sorry to bother haha. Glad I made it in time!

HEEE!! So glad it made an emotional impact. I love putting screenshots to music. I will miss that when Jackson's gen is over. I'm looking forward to seeing your sims!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Oh what a beautiful moment! :love:
    *throws confetti from Amazon Island*
    Not to take away from Winston's triumphant moment (after all the blood, sweat, and tears it took to get here!), but I just kept thinking "man, the WORK that went into these shots..."
    *applauds*
    *sheds a tear for pammie*

Yay! More Amazonian confetti!!!

LOL on seeing all the work--but probably because I whined to you guys about it for the past week. Ha! :) Thank you!!! <3
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    This chapter was pure magic :smiley: Amazing screenshots, and the music...sighs...I ran out of words.

Hee! So glad you liked it! Makes it worth it! <3
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    It's chapters like this one that make me cringe at doing my own wedding shots. Still, having been a wedding photographer irl at one time, at least your subjects stand still!

Just one time, I wanna do it so that my sims elope in between chapters so that I don't have to do wedding shots. Weddings and parties make me wanna run screaming from the building.

Hats off to you for an awesome job!

Thank you!!! I WISH my sims would stand still. That's what took so long. They'd pop out of their positions before I could pose the rest in a ten sim pose. NEVER AGAIN!!! ;)

I am promising elopement for the next sim. I don't care who he/she marries. They'll have to be cool with that.
    That was amazing! Can't wait until Jackson finds out it wasn't a dream lol.

Heh...will happen soon. >:)

In all honesty I do this every.single.day since I work all day and can't check the forums until late. I get all pumped and then...nothing. :p But at least the comments are entertaining!

Mostly, I try to post the date of the update, so if it isn't changed, there probably isn't an update. There will be one today. I'm determined!

The new one is beautiful! The detail in the chapel is amazing and I'm sure it was a headache getting all those sims to pose correctly and that cute wedding group pic. I can't wait for the next chapter...pretty sure jackson has no idea about that baby. Oh dear poor nooboo is in for a different kind of surprise.

What kind of surprise for nooboo are you talking about? The elopement he/she will have to do? Ha! :lol: Jackson doesn't know about nooboo, but Winter will tell him. Somehow.

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    edited March 2017
    that chapter was...
    AMAZING!
    Not only that, but i found a picture of my gen 1 sims wedding while looking through my screenshots folder!
    xSMgbCU.jpg
    I am so excited to see the WintSon children! They will look so sweet, wont they?
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Shipper WitcHazard: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Lady looks questionably at Anti Shipper who smiling despite being in earshot of Shipper's screams.

Lady WitcHazard : How can you stand next to your wife when she's currently displaying signs that she has become a banshee?

Anti Shipper pulls his ears out of his pocket holding them up to Lady.

Anti Shipper WitcHazard: I'm sorry did you say something?

Mama WitcHazard: Oh my what of lovely wedding it brings me back to my fourth when I married a musician, however my 13th was definitely my best by far!

Lover WitcHazard: Oh that dress is stunning! Quick everyone she's throwing the bouquet!

Single WitcHazards gather around Dark catches the bouquet!

Dark WitcHazard: Wow just when I was going to restock my dungeon. Look out boys here comes the bride hehe >:)

Lovers WitcHazard: What's wrong E?

Emotional WitcHazard: I'm sad that Nooboos missed the wedding she really would have loved it.

Lovers WitcHazard: I'm sure she would but this is Nooboos we're taking about she probably found something better to do. I'm sure she's having fun.

Alternate Dimension

Nooboos WitcHazard: So you're the last scientist left! Why don't you take off that mask so can see your face as you embrace death!

Young Scientist: I'm not afraid of you!(backs himself into a corner.)

Nooboos smiles wickedly.

Nooboos WitcHazard: You should be. Now I wonder what expression you'll make when die ahahahaah!

Lifts mask off takes three steps back dropping the mask on the ground.

Nooboos WitcHazard: Y..you can't be....I with these hands.... with these hands I.(grabs head and shakes violently) No no no no Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    (Nooboos let's out a pain shriek causing the unstable facility to collapse around them.

To be continued?!
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member

What kind of surprise for nooboo are you talking about? The elopement he/she will have to do? Ha! :lol: Jackson doesn't know about nooboo, but Winter will tell him. Somehow.

Yes! Poor nooboo will face the wrath of Winter on that one. I bet she will NOT be happy about any kind of eloping from her children and honestly I would be scared of I was her child and tried to elope. :|
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    That was so wonderful , like fairy tale. I had to watch it over and over.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    @WitcHazard Oh noooooo! Nooboos can't die in an AU before Wintson nooboos arrive!! Dark! SAVE HER! You put her there!

I love how Anti shipper comes prepared. :lol:

Momma...13 weddings...so you have how many children?
    Herosesims wrote: »
    that chapter was...
    AMAZING!
    Not only that, but i found a picture of my gen 1 sims wedding while looking through my screenshots folder!
    xSMgbCU.jpg
    I am so excited to see the WintSon children! They will look so sweet, wont they?

Daw...I really miss fairies! Your sims look sweet! And Wintson nooboos are beautiful...that's a promise because I peeked!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Yes! Poor nooboo will face the wrath of Winter on that one. I bet she will NOT be happy about any kind of eloping from her children and honestly I would be scared of I was her child and tried to elope. :|

Heh...there could be drama in store... >:)
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    That was so wonderful , like fairy tale. I had to watch it over and over.

Yay! So glad! It was fun focusing on them even though they had a ton of guests you will see in the next chapter.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited March 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I thought reading the lyrics - it's Pammie who keeps them alive.
    Breathtaking screenies. I can't even imagine what pain it must have been to control so many sims. Remind me not to make this large wedding for my heir.
    I assume Winter didn't tell Jackson about the nooboo yet? Maybe it will not be such a big problem. I bet Alex and Knight are going to be beside themselves with joy at the prospect of a grandchild.

Awww...thank you! I will definitely remind you that your brain will explode if you attempt it. I have no idea why they'd get out of their positions because they didn't have autonomy. I think it was because of all the sims. They just HAD to talk to them. (And disobey their Creator!) Even the Creator disobeyed the Creator:
    There's my simself is showing up at the wedding uninvited, sitting next to Knight and Alex! The nerve!

Screenshot_2094_1.jpg

No, Winter hasn't spilled except on that drunken night of the bachelor party. She will tell him on the honeymoon. :lol:

Yes...Alex and Knight will be thrilled!!

It's not the many sims what's causing it. I have the autonomy off too and even when I'm taking pictures of two sims, they wander off. I think the whole autonomy thing is broken.
    Your simself had every right to be there at the wedding! Of course she sat down next to her precious babies. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm all caught up! And I'm glad I didn't skip to the wedding because I knew beforehand that Jackson would be marrying Winter. (I read about your difficulties in a different thread.) And it's believable -- I was more surprised by Winter's becoming a nurse than I was by the wedding. But yeah, if she could decide she wanted more out of life than money, she might be good enough for Jackson.

What an incredible wedding, by the way! You do such great screenshots, and when you combine that with the song, and how beautiful Winter and Jackson are -- you set the bar so high. Incidentally, I didn't think Jackson could get any hotter, but with the scars, he's amazing. Toddlers next, please? Soon?
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    What a gorgeous wedding ceremony! Winter's beautiful and everything, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Jackson be lookin FINE in that short hair and those scars. Honestly I like the hospital hair the most, but the wedding 'do is a close second ;) He looks like such a hunk.

I wonder, once they have kids, will Jackson stay part of the band/artist movement or move onto something else?

I'm hopeful that we get to see his actual reaction to Winter being pregnant instead of a time jump to her pregnancy lol crossing my finger!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    What a gorgeous wedding ceremony! Winter's beautiful and everything, but plum Jackson be lookin FINE in that short hair and those scars. Honestly I like the hospital hair the most, but the wedding 'do is a close second ;) He looks like such a hunk.

I wonder, once they have kids, will Jackson stay part of the band/artist movement or move onto something else?

I'm hopeful that we get to see his actual reaction to Winter being pregnant instead of a time jump to her pregnancy lol crossing my finger!

Lol! I'm glad you like the hair. Jackson will change his hair more often than Alex. In fact, he will outdo his Dad in a lot of things, both good and bad.

Yes...Winter and Jackson are going to have a talk on their honeymoon. That's next! ;)

Jackson will not give up his passion, so he will continue with his band.
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I'm all caught up! And I'm glad I didn't skip to the wedding because I knew beforehand that Jackson would be marrying Winter. (I read about your difficulties in a different thread.) And it's believable -- I was more surprised by Winter's becoming a nurse than I was by the wedding. But yeah, if she could decide she wanted more out of life than money, she might be good enough for Jackson.

What an incredible wedding, by the way! You do such great screenshots, and when you combine that with the song, and how beautiful Winter and Jackson are -- you set the bar so high. Incidentally, I didn't think Jackson could get any hotter, but with the scars, he's amazing. Toddlers next, please? Soon?

I hate it that you were spoiled but hopefully that won't happen from now on. Winters ambition is her driving force now rather than money.

Thank you for your kind words on the screenshots. And happy you like his scars. They are hot...huh? There's always a rainbow after a storm. ;)

Next is honeymoon then nooboo...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    Aaw, what a wonderful chapter <3 Jackson looks so happy (and so handsome! *fans self*).
    Had a sneak peek at Winter's penthouse too so looking forward to what that means :);)

And oh my! The work setting up that wedding must have been huge - you must have the patience of a saint! Life has assigned me the "hot-headed" trait so my computer would have been out the window >:):D

Really looking forward to the gorgeous nooboo(s) now!
  • Options
    Aaw, what a wonderful chapter <3 Jackson looks so happy (and so handsome! *fans self*).
    Had a sneak peek at Winter's penthouse too so looking forward to what that means :);)

And oh my! The work setting up that wedding must have been huge - you must have the patience of a saint! Life has assigned me the "hot-headed" trait so my computer would have been out the window >:):D

Really looking forward to the gorgeous nooboo(s) now!

I really don't have patience, just determination to have it done in a way that would look nice. It was by far below what I wanted. I'd hoped the more than 24 sims commands would work because I put in all the mods, but it didn't. Also one of the singing poses for Jackson didn't work, so I was forced to use only the guitar ones. Ah well...I need to stop complaining. It's behind me now! Ha!
    If you download the penthouse, you will see first hand the genders. I'm so happy how stunning that penthouse is. She gets better and better and I don't know how that happens since she was amazing to begin with. Could be that we have more stuff packs for her to work with. The Vampire Stuff combined with the Vintage pack made for some breathtaking decor. Winter's taste...yes...impeccable.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    edited March 2017
    Wait just a minute... genders? Are they expecting twins? Or is it just the genders of all their kids, if they have more than one?
    EDIT: Checked the house and there's nothing to suggest they had multiples... But that's not out of the equation, is it? :p
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: »
    Wait just a minute... genders? Are they expecting twins? Or is it just the genders of all their kids, if they have more than one?
    EDIT: Checked the house and there's nothing to suggest they had multiples... But that's not out of the equation, is it? :p

True...nothing ever is... B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow! Just an awesome chapter @pammiechick! The music and the shots went together wonderful as always! Watched more than once of course. I know from what you all have been discussing that it is all a lot of work to pose everyone so I applaud you again for a marvelous job! :)

@WitcHazard love all your sides! I find you very entertaining! Thanks! :)
    Saw the new penthouse too. @RABOOSKI is awesome at building! So maybe triplets?!? I haven't been inside yet... :o