Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    And the hunter becomes the prey...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited October 2016
    Yes... That's what I always felt and that's why I wanted to rush and drag Alex out, but I know he'd never listen to me :blush: And now he's in troubles :( I hope Luke will not do anything wrong to him. :/
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited October 2016
    You never drink anything a stranger makes for you that's just common sense. Especially your target! Bars are mostly safe zones but a strangers house big no no! Also Alex does Knight know what you do when you're undercover? Raises eyebrow
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2016
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    You never drink anything a stranger makes for you that's just common sense. Especially your target! Also Alex does Knight know what you do when you're undercover? Raises eyebrow

He does not...but undercover work often involves romantic liaisons (in real life) and yes, it wreaks havoc on the UCE's (undercover employee) real life. I did a bunch of research on it.

A lot of times the UCE must drink and even do drugs to get their targets to trust them. It's not the best of jobs emotionally...and of course, it's very dangerous if your cover is blown.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    oh my god, poor alex! agghhh i just wanna give him a hug right now, he must feel so bad! AAAAHHHH!!!
  • Options
    You never drink anything a stranger makes for you that's just common sense. Especially your target! Also Alex does Knight know what you do when you're undercover? Raises eyebrow

He does not...but undercover work often involves romantic liaisons (in real life) and yes, it wreaks havoc on the UCE's (undercover employee) real life. I did a bunch of research on it.

A lot of times the UCE must drink and even do drugs to get their targets to trust them. It's not the best of jobs emotionally...and of course, it's very dangerous if your cover is blown.

I thought as much. This kind of work may mess up Alex emotionally. It is hard not to form a bond to your target, especially when you work under cover for months. But this ended pretty quickly. The question is what is Luke up to. Is he going to use Alex against Knight or against Antonio and his organization. That's what I'm most curious about.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options

I know But he still cheated!

• Options

I know But he still cheated!

Hmm...in Alex's mind, he didn't, but yeah...he feels the guilt for it. Job or not, a UCE must figure out how far morally they will go to get the target and keep themselves safe. Alex should have gotten out when he could.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Um, so you're telling me I cant binge the entire story until my happily ever after? I'm hanging on every word! I love this so much!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Um, so you're telling me I cant binge the entire story until my happily ever after? I'm hanging on every word! I love this so much!

Um...sorry! Happy will be a while...

But so glad you're enjoying it! Hang on!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Chapter 1.31

Alex

I didn’t know how long I’d been there. Trapped in a cage with pictures of gay couples, my head pounded like someone was smashing it with a hammer.

Screenshot_36_2.jpg

“God, what am I going to do now? I can’t move.”

Screenshot_37_2.jpg

Every inch of me felt as if it was on fire. I wanted to wake up out of this nightmare. Knight was right. I had no business working for Antonio. Why didn’t I listen to him? In a few weeks, we were going to be married and everything was going to be so awesome. Now...I had to try to stay alive. No one realized Luke was a psychopath.

Finally, I could start feeling my body. Sluggishly, I sat up, but my head only hurt more. I kneaded my forehead, trying to make the pain go away. I had to dig in my pocket and get my tools. I could pick the lock, hopefully.

Just then, I heard a familiar voice. It startled me.

“You’ve got a nasty headache about now. Good. It’s strange that my love cage has come in handy. It makes a perfect trap.”

Screenshot_38_2.jpg

I didn’t want to look up. Maybe if I ignored him, he’d go away, and I could try to escape. I could only hope when I missed my check in, Khalid and Brayden would high tail it over here and deal with this scum*bag if I wasn’t successful.

Screenshot_39_2.jpg

“You think I’m st*upid, Alex? I knew who you were the moment you sat down next to me at that bar. Your fiancée had given me loads of pictures of you early that morning. And those thugs with you? They’re your partners. I can smell an undercover cop a mile away. Oh, and I took care of your friends. Slipped them a gift in their drinks before we left so they won’t get here in time to save you. Date 🐸🐸🐸🐸 drugs always come in handy.”

Screenshot_42_2.jpg

Rising to my feet, I asked, “What are you going to do?”

Screenshot_46_2.jpg

With an evil grin, he said, “I’m going to kill you, but not before I lure Knight here and force him to wire me millions. Then the both of you will receive a bullet in the head as a receipt.”

Anger pulsed. I shot after him, trying to yank the chain fence down. “You leave Knight out of this. He has no idea who you are, you sick b*astard!”

Screenshot_43_2.jpg

He lunged toward the cage. “Who are you calling a sick b*astard when you yourself are the sickest type of perversion I’ve ever seen.”

I stumbled backward.

Screenshot_45_2.jpg

“Yeah, I know exactly who you are, Alexa Renee Day. Parading around as a man when you aren’t a man. You’re just some twisted form of human. Not a man. Not a woman. I mean, what are you? You shouldn’t have ever been born! People like you disgust me.”

Screenshot_49_2.jpg

His words hit me with such force, I fell to the ground.

Screenshot_48_2.jpg

Reeling from the drugs still crawling in my system, my mind slipped back in time and all I could see was my mother slapping me and yelling.

“Why did you take off the dress I put on you this morning?” Her hands clenched into fists and I cringed. How many times had she put bruises on me that week?

Screenshot_50_3.jpg

“You will take that off and put the dress on, Alexa!”

“But Daddy gave this to me! He said I could wear it!”

Screenshot_51_3.jpg

“What kind of sick girl are you that only wears boys things? It’s not normal! You’re not normal!”

Screenshot_54_2.jpg

My vision blurred as tears welled in my eyes. It was always like this. I’d think everything was fine and then she’d blow up at me. Sometimes she let me wear what I wanted, so I never knew if it would make her upset.

“To h*ll with you then, Alexa. Be a weird, twisted little boy. I will replace you. I’m going to have another child. It will be a normal boy or a normal girl and you will not be mine anymore. You disgust me!”

Slamming the door, she left me in pieces, crying tears that would never stop, and wondering why I wasn’t normal. I prayed that I could be that little girl she wanted.

But I wasn’t.

Screenshot_57_3.jpg

Screenshot_47_2.jpg

Knight

In the middle of the night, I received a phone call from Marco. My stomach tightened. If Marco was calling me at this hour, something went wrong with Alex’s job.

Mouth dry, I swallowed, picking up my phone. “What’s wrong?”

Screenshot_74_2.jpg

“Alex’s team missed their check in. And I did some checking on the target. I think he’s wanted in Windenburg for killing his boyfriend. We didn’t find this earlier because information in other countries is not as easy to come by. Alex is in danger.”

My whole body shook. “Plum it, Marco! Call the police!”

Screenshot_75_2.jpg

“If I do, that might alert the guy and he could do something desperate. We’re dispatching another team to take care of it.”

“No!” I yelled. “I’m going over myself.”

“Antonio won’t like that.”

“To h*ll with Pops. Give me the address, Marco.”

“Okay. I’ll go with you.”

Changing into dark clothing, I grabbed my gun and raced out the door.

Screenshot_76_2.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It gets even more complicated than I thought... :/
  • Options
    That's right Knight go save your man.... Just don't die in the process.
  • Options
    So... Luke is a psychopat killing gay people? Go get him, Knight!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    OH NOO!!!!! ALEX NOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
    >~<
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    This is my new obsession. Excited we're getting some more backstory for Alex! Aaah I hope him and Knight can get out safely!!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    This is my new obsession. Excited we're getting some more backstory for Alex! Aaah I hope him and Knight can get out safely!!

I was happy to give you some backstory. Alex is a very complex person. Thank you for valuing him! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Sorry,@roseinblack. Alex is very complicated and there won't be an easy fix. I appreciate your loyal love! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Herosesims wrote: »
    OH NOO!!!!! ALEX NOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
    >~<

Hang on!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    AAH THE ACTION! :open_mouth:

I do like the look into Alex's past. That woman... :angry:
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options

Sorry,@roseinblack. Alex is very complicated and there won't be an easy fix. I appreciate your loyal love! <3

I can understand his complicated past and how it hurts him, especially mother... She even shouldn't have children at all :s I didn't expect that Luke will be a psychopath... Now Alex is close to the death, Luke will not stay him alive if only it will be possible, but I hope it will not happen :/
  • Options
    this story has turned into a giant roller coaster!!!!
  • Options
    SamilaneSamilane Posts: 13 New Member
    Oh my god I haven't been on for a few days and I come back to this!! Oh Alex you 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Go get him Knoght just please don't die!!
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Well.......now that I am sitting on the VERY edge of my seat........!!!!!! HANG ON Alex...... Your MAN is coming to SAVE YOU!!!! someone needed to yell that to him, ya know. The drama.... oh my the drama. I'm an old *ss woman - I'm not sure I can take this much drama! ;)
    Thank you @pammiechick for always keeping me wanting more! <3
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    I'm so glad I was introduced to this--it's so interesting!! Hopefully nothing drastic happens to Alex :s