Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where to download the working sims 3 savecleaner

The sims 3 savecleaner is a program that deletes all of the problems you have with a household, it just cleans it out and it makes it more smooth. And I would love to download it since I've heard it's 'a lifesaver' but whenever (and many others) install it there's an error. If you know more about it please comment and help.

Comments

• Options
    napoleonwrassenapoleonwrasse Posts: 310 Member
    edited August 2016
    Are you on patch 1.69? Because some have reported that save cleaner does not work with that patch.
    You could also try a different version. Sometimes that works for people when one gives an error with install.
    V1.1
    V2.1
    V2.2
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    Are you on patch 1.69? Because some have reported that save cleaner does not work with that patch.
    You could also try a different version. Sometimes that works for people when one gives an error with install.
    V1.1
    V2.1
    V2.2

Is their any way how I can see wich patch I have? And also, if I do have that patch how can I change it?
  • Options
    It should say on the launcher. The only way to stay on patch 1.67 is to have all discs and a disc base game prior to 2012. Otherwise you will have to be on 1.69.

But if you are on 1.69 or even if you aren't I would go ahead and try using V1.1 since some people find better luck with it.

But if you can't get save cleaner to work, there are manual ways clean your save which does basically the same thing as savecleaner.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • Options
    It should say on the launcher. The only way to stay on patch 1.67 is to have all discs and a disc base game prior to 2012. Otherwise you will have to be on 1.69.

But if you are on 1.69 or even if you aren't I would go ahead and try using V1.1 since some people find better luck with it.

But if you can't get save cleaner to work, there are manual ways clean your save which does basically the same thing as savecleaner.

The download is completed but now the program asks me which to choose a save and than it goes to my documents. But how do I now wich save is the save I want?
  • Options
    Oh never mind, the savefiles their name is the name of the world
  • Options
    I'm glad that save cleaner is working for you. I would just be sure you backup your save before cleaning it.