Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC 2.13.0 Bug Reports Thread

egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
I don't HAVE a bug report to share, but I wanted to make a visible thread here in case anybody using MC 2.13.1 DOES see anything glitchy.

You can always post to my help thread, I just wanted something up in Mods Bugs & Issues, too. :)

Deaderpool did a huge overhaul to the Population module, and added other new things to MC, so he said it's possible we might see a little weirdness. If we do, he wants to know, so he can fix it.

MC Log errors or LastException files, please let me know if you have either come up, or any other random thing that could be related to MC.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited October 2016
    I've posted a help question on this and it may be my own user error rather than a bug but here goes: I have an issue where going into CAS (by any method including cheats) causes the game to revert to a previous save. So currently I cannot redress aged up sims or they revert back to before they aged up. (or in the case where I save just before CAS, they revert to the old outfit because it goes back to the save file instead)

Update: I've done as rosemow suggested and made sure that autosave was turned to false. It is (and was) but the issue still persists.
    Post edited by duhboy2u2 on
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    ShimmerrzShimmerrz Posts: 1 New Member
    the ability to hire a service has gone away...can't do it on the phone or in the computer...option is just gone...help! My busy family needs a maid!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Shimmerrz wrote: »
    the ability to hire a service has gone away...can't do it on the phone or in the computer...option is just gone...help! My busy family needs a maid!

Hi @Shimmerrz - The current help thread for MCCC is here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread#latest But this doesn't sound like an MC Command Center conflict. Have you tried pulling out all your Mods folder, restarting the game, and seeing if the problem goes away? If so, don't save, just exit, and gradually add your mods back to find the culprit.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.