Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Generation Challenge Official Rules

Okay so just a little disclaimer, this challenge was made for the sims 2 but I've redone the rules so that they make sense for the sims 4, here are the original rules http://modthesims.info/t/481729 and if you need anything or any questions, don't hesitate to ask. P.S check out the original rules first

1. You must only create 1 founder no more than 1 person in the household, and they must be a young adult. Oh and they can be either gender

2. You must move the founder into a house that YOU have created with NO MONEY CHEATS

3. You cannot move people in unless you are very low of people in your towns/town

4. NO CHEATS no Motherlode, no rosebud or kaching but building cheats are ok, as long as they do not affect your sims life then you're fine

5. You must roll a die to find out everything that is possible such as how many kids in each generation or what there theme is going to be

6. You have to pick a theme for your kids to be named after, I picked trees as my theme.

7. Resembling a normal legacy you have to choose a sim to become the heir/heiress but you must try and change the condition on which the sim become an heir/ heiress each time you get a new generation

Have fun and see what you create!!

Please post pics of your sims :smiley: